Spoiler 영웅은 됐어요, 은퇴라면 몰라도 / I'm Done Being a Hero, Even If It's Retirement

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sweet_Bunny, Jun 15, 2024.

1. Sweet_Bunny

Sweet_Bunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel Cover
    [​IMG]
    Manhwa Cover
    Artist: 찡땅 (스튜디오 담)
    [​IMG]

Title: I'm Done Being a Hero, Even If It's Retirement
    Other title: 영웅은 됐어요, 은퇴라면 몰라도 / I'm Done Being a Hero, Even If It's Retirement
    Author: Mon쉘
    Artist: -
    Official Novel Raws: kakaopage & ridibooks
    Novel Translation: -
    Official Manhwa Raws: kakaopage & kakaowebtoon
    Manhwa Translation: —
    Genre: Romance, Fantasy
    Status: Main story - 181 chapters, Epilogue - 10 chapters, Side story - 5 chapters, Special side story - 8 chapters (204 chapters, Completed)
    Year: 2022 - 2024

Novel Description (MTL)

Now that I can finally retire and rest, what?!

‘Seven years old? I?!'

The continent's first female knight, Adelia, spent her entire life wandering around the battlefield until her death.

And she was back when she was seven again.

“There is an academy entrance ceremony tomorrow, young lady. If you don’t finish packing your bags….”
    "……Academy?"

Before Adelia could even adjust to the fact that she had returned, the maid Sarah placed her luggage in front of Adelia.

Oh, I did.

That academy raised Adelia into her knight, made her a knight of the Holy Sword and a hero of the empire, and ultimately drove her to her death.

But you want me to go back to the academy?

'No problem.'

Adelia said, looking as if she was about to tear open her luggage.

"Sera."
    “Yes, miss.”
    “This baggage…unpack it all again.”
    "yes?"

Adelia's cold voice continued.

“No. …just burn it down.”

Adelia decided to consider this opportunity as a well-deserved vacation given to her by God.

however.

[Nuniiiiim~~!!!]

It's not enough that the Holy Sword, which shares memories of the past, has returned together.

'what's this! … … 'You're an Auror?!'

Even the aura appeared earlier than expected.

Why are you doing this? I told you I’m retired!

I will never live as a hero in this life!
    Even if it’s retirement!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Manhwa Description (MTL)

I will never live as a hero in this life! Even if it’s retirement!
    “A hero must be a hero until the very end.”

Adelia, a knight who devoted her entire life to serving the empire and ended her life as a hero. But when I opened my eyes...

‘Seven years old? I?!'

I was back in my childhood!
    Back to the time when everyone was alive before the family fell!

Yes, this is a God-given opportunity.
    This time, I will save everyone and enjoy a perfect retirement in a quiet place!

however...

''Nuniiiiim...!''

It was not enough to awaken the holy sword that had been sleeping in the temple for 600 years.

“The princess...does she like tall people?”
    "...yes?"

The crown prince, who was my boss in a past life, is showing interest in me?

Why are you doing this? I want to retire quietly!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Male protagonist: Carseth Varetian – Crown Prince of the Rosiant Empire. The man Adelia remembers was always a leisurely and noble man with a royal elegance, but his appearance in childhood seems to have been a little different. At first, he is endlessly suspicious of the identity of Adelia, who suddenly appears in front of him, but for some reason, the more he learns about her child, the more he becomes more and more uncertain. To the extent that he makes exceptions to his own rules that he has strictly followed.

Female protagonist: Adelia Ester – Master of the Holy Sword and hero of the empire, but in reality the emperor's faithful sword and dog. After bearing the weight of a hero all his life, he eventually died from the side effects of being an Auror, but when he opened his eyes, he was back 20 years ago. His goal in life this time is not to be a hero, but to live a peaceful retirement.
    Return/Time Slip, Royalty/Nobility, Good and Punishment, Revenge, Relationship between superiors and superiors, capable man, affectionate man, easy-going woman, eccentric woman, talented woman, romantic comedy, coming-of-age story
    ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
    I'm not sure if there's already a thread for this novel but I couldn't find it so I made one

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://www.novelupdatesforum.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. EPITHE11

EPITHE11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please

4. ebtesam

ebtesam Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler please

5. Lost_Antipa

Lost_Antipa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay here are some spoilers from some comments on ridibooks
    From what i read the story is focused on FL's childhood. It is not until the end of volume 4 that the female lead jumps from 7 to 9 years old. It's pretty much a coming-of-age and parenting story. However, what was a little disappointing was that the female lead's initial age was set too young, so she was a bit ambiguous. Of course, it's fantasy and there's an unknown power called Auror, but it was a bit weird how all of the adults listened to the MC so much even thou she was just a child. As for romance it's a slowburn. There is little romance, but the content is very clean, simple, and calm, but it has everything. Over all it can be summed up like " The female lead, who returned to the past, protects her family. "

komo komo, ssol_fifi, Lialeta and 4 others like this.