Spoiler 컨트롤X / ControlX / Ctrl X

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by No.3, Jul 6, 2023.

1. No.3

No.3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Tittle: ControlX / 컨트롤X

Author(s): 사이렌,서클

Artist(s):

Description:

10년 사귄 전남친 '다니엘'이 절친 '올리비아'와 결혼했다. 그것도 내 생일인 크리스마스에!!!! 세계적인 싱어송라이터 '크리스'는 다니엘과 올리비아의 결혼식에 깜짝 방문해 그곳을 콘서트장으로 만들며 보기좋게 복수한다. 하지만 다음날 아침, 크리스는 충격적인 소식을 접하게 된다. 크리스는 과연 잃어버린 사랑, 우정, 명성을 모두 되찾을 수 있을까?

(translated)

My ex-boyfriend of 10 years, 'Daniel', married his best friend 'Olivia'. Even on my birthday, Christmas!!!! 'Chris', a world-renowned singer-songwriter, pays a surprise visit to Daniel and Olivia's wedding and turns it into her concert venue, avenging her handsomely. But the next morning, Chris receives shocking news. Will Chris be able to regain all his lost love, friendship and fame?

so..there are only three chapters out that I could find, and from the reading comprehension I acquired I have an idea of what's happening. Chris discovers that her ex-boyfriend, Daniel, of ten years has gone and married their best friend, Olivia, so she decides to turn their wedding venue into her concert venue. She then ends up going home where she has lots of shared memories with Daniel, and the next day her bodyguard tells her Daniel is dead. He was found dead heading towards her so online speculation brews that Olivia is the mistress and Chris was always Daniel's true love. Chris is then stuck in memories she has with her ex and is also questioned by the police. She then attends Daniel's funeral where Daniel's parents tell her they'll support her and they don't know why Daniel married Olivia. Olivia then throws a tantrum at the funeral where she slaps a worker for putting photos of Daniel and Chris together and not her and Daniel. She claims that since her and Daniel have married she is Daniel's family and not Chris. The workers then stand up against her and she questions why people are standing up for Chris when she married Daniel. She then rushes off to Chris and screams that it was her fault that Daniel died, since he was heading towards her home, leading Olivia to be dragged out. Also we get introduced to a new character named Kyle. The last chapter is a background on how they all met. Chris, Daniel, Olivia and Kyle were all put in a team together for a reality survival program. Chris and Daniel ended up dancing together while Olivia and Kyle danced together and in an accident Olivia fell on Chris and Daniel and they somehow kissed. They all ended up surviving and forming a group (?) when all of a sudden news of Chris and Daniel dating spreads. The group seems happy for the new couple and really excited for them. Then we cut off to them breaking up and basically Olivia and Daniel getting together while Chris wonders why and Kyle supporting her. It then cuts to the present where Kyle and Chris are sitting at the steps and she talks about her feelings. She then imagines Daniel walking and runs to catch up to him but breaks down when it was someone else and Kyle catches her when she falls. Chris wonders what she should do now that Daniel is dead asking why all of a sudden did they breakup and why did he all of a sudden get married. Questioning and crying to Kyle about her pain. Then we see that apparently the next episode will have some gossip about them breaking up and someone editing clips. (also some of the things are cut off because I didn't have time to read everything and summarize it but this is the 'gist' essentially...so please tell me if there is a novel or if it's an original !!! I can't with the angst ! !

Kea1612 and magical_al00 like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. fiminkio

fiminkio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't find the novel. Probably this is original webtoon. Lol i'm not gonna read it now bcs i don't want to feel like dying with fustation and impatient

Shey_04 likes this.
  4. karaa00000

karaa00000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting story, I really want to know the plot twist, Waiting for someone who can spoil this.

5. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey the site to read English translated webtoon

6. JohnAron

JohnAron Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler?