Forgotten Title 60s Time Travel?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by chibinie22, Apr 22, 2024.

1. chibinie22

chibinie22 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good day!

There is this Chinese novel that I'm trying to find. I forgot if it's an official translation or mtl.

She can time-travel to the '60s and the modern day. She helps a poor family living in the mountains and lives with them. I think the tree or a cave serves as the portal for time travel. There will come a time when the children from the '60s will also travel to the modern day for a vacation of some sort or MC introducing what the future will look like in the future? At some point, she will either donate or sell clothes in the village of the '60s because there is a shortage of clothes at that time, possibly due to a natural disaster ( I forgot the specific reason). I think in the end, when the family in the '60s is doing much better and can stand on their own two feet, the portal will close, and she won't be able to travel to the '60s again.

Hopefully, someone can help me identify this novel. If it's available in MTL, please let me know the raw title.

Thank you!

2. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel doesn't seem familiar to me. Do you know if it was added to NU?

If yes, you could try the tags 'female protagonist' and 'gate to another world'. I checked and didn't find it this way, perhaps since the gate doesn't lead to another world?

If that doesn't work, you could try the tags 'female protagonist' and 'time travel'.

Other websites might have similar tags. For example mtlnovel has the tags 'Interdimensional Travel' and 'Time Travel'.

I hope this helps somewhat.