Resolved A BL novel, possibly an arc from a qt

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nscooter, Jun 4, 2024.

1. Nscooter

Nscooter Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So this one has a seme mc. He’s the son of a wealthy family and he gets with ML. ML is the brother of the og protagonist shou and the white moonlight of the og gong. This is set in the entertainment industry. The mc was hiding from his family because he wanted to join the industry, and they did not approve. At one point the mc and ml join a variety show(romance show) and they show up dressed in couples outfits. The OG protagonists were upset, but the gong believed he was better than mc. Not knowing mc was the young master of a big family. Eventually the og gong leaves the show, bc he was upset or there was a problem in the company.

now that’s generally what I remember. But there may have been a scene where after the OG gong left the shou gets close to another contestant, but the other contestant is in a relationship with a female contestant. And prior to this I’m pretty sure the mc and ml warned her. Bc mc knew her future with him was bad bc he was just using her for fame. there may have been a bit where they were working in the fields and the mc and the og gong had a competition to see who could accomplish more.

this novel may or may not be on nu, cause I looked and am unsure if I can find it. But if you have any leads, I would greatly appreciate the help.
    I did post this like a day or two ago, but I remembered the details a bit clearer now so I thought I’d make a better version.

2. Maryam khan

Maryam khan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping

3. Nscooter

Nscooter Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been searching and haven’t found it but I will continue to search.
    In the meantime, I have remembered other details:
    -The Variety show was rural and the competition between MC and PG was who could finish picking the crops and mc did a whole row(maybe more) and the pg didn’t get much done.
    - I think later the couple that the ps bothered had an argument bc they didn’t meet the goal as the bf helped ps with his work, leaving the gf by herself.
    -Also the way the gf life was mad miserable was that the bf baby trapped her so she would marry him but he proceeded to have partners outside. I believe both the gf and bf were singers
    -at the auction the ps or pg was mocking mc bc he would never be as good as the wealthy son who was auctioning his things (including luxury sports cars) for charity and later mc went on stage. The protagonists were embarrassed and jealous
    -the ml was alr well established in the entertainment industry and the mc was just starting

Last edited: Jun 7, 2024
  4. Aaniya

Aaniya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping

5. Nscooter

Nscooter Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG OMG OMG I FOUND IT I FOUND IT. It’s The years where I favored villains. I read it on wattpad, it’s the first arc. I literally scrolled through the main attack category with the tags quick wear and entertainment on jjwxc til I found finally found it. I can cry tears of joy rn.
    偏宠反派那些年[快穿]
    https://www.wattpad.com/1321953786-those-years-when-i-favored-villains-quick-time/page/2

I definitely mixed the descriptions of two qts. Cause the auction isn’t this one(it’s similar), but this is the one I wanted and I don’t want to look for the auction one.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2024
    Lai_la likes this.