Forgotten Title A novel I remember minimal about

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nscooter, Jun 3, 2024.

1. Nscooter

Nscooter Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So in this novel I’m pretty sure it was seme mc. But the original owner or him prior to rebirth, had a thing for the protagonist but the protagonist did not like him. He ends up getting with the protagonist’s more talented, but less loved by the family brother. I believe the brother is the protagonist’s gong’s whitemoonlight. And they participate in a variety show together and mc and his bf show up in couple’s clothes. And the protagonists are jealous, and the gong leaves halfway cause he’s mad about the situation.

This may be from a QT, cause I read ALOT of those, but this is pretty much what I remember. Any leads would help, this is really all I have.

Edit- he wasn’t in love with the protagonist. He was a young master who ran away from home to join the entertainment industry. And the protagonist gong was always thinking he was better than him, but he was actually from a bigger family. I think the pg even mocked him at a charity auction, and it was the mc’s things being auctioned.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2024