Recommendations A Novel Just like this?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Heaven Might, Mar 29, 2024.

1. Heaven Might

Heaven Might Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, can anyone reccomend me a novel exactly like or at least really similar to Martial World and or History Number One Founder? And when I say similar, I don't mean novels like Against the Gods, Martial Peak, Emperor's Domination, Martial God Asura, or really any other generic xianxia or xuanhaun novel. I can't help but feel that many of those novels and series are just the same compared to how Martial World and Hstory Number One Founder is written.

Basically, I want novels that has the same or similar writing style to Martial World and or History Number One Founder. These novels have great pacing on the enemies they fight, don't bore down the story with boring shit like politics or pill making and genuinely know how to inspire thrills. Like I love how Lin Ming is written, I love how he cultivates, I love how his cultivation is properly pace and he doesn't take a thousand chapters to reach one stage and I love how is combat prowess is consistently high rather than being nerf in later chapters and I love how determined he is with cultivation and all battles he's in Lin Ming truly dominates. And I would really prefer if it was a harem like Martial World, where Lin Ming doesn't have to deal with annoying melodrama shit of the girls being jealous of each other or having to deal with a girl's bitch cold attitude until he melts her heart or some dumb shit. But I also don't mind if it's like History Number One Founder where Lin Feng doesn't have any romantic interest and is just a master everyone looks up to. Also I read Lord Xue Yue Ying and Desolate Era and lost interest in both those novels towards the end.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2024
  2. InvincibleDespair

InvincibleDespair Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Miercing

Miercing Skibidi Toilet Rizz's Destroyer.

Reading List:
    Link
    I want something just like this, uuu uuu~ uou uouuu~ Oh i want something just like this

man what is that long ah text, is that job application letter or sum?

4. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Heaven Might

Heaven Might Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I read Against the Gods, Martial God Asura, Emperor's Domiantion, Grasping Evil, Reverend Insanity, I Shall Seal the Heavens, Lord Xue Yue Ying, Desloate Era, Martial Peak, Nine Stars bdoy art, Chaotic Sword God, and numerous other xianxian and xuanhaun novel and found that nothing really interest me besides Martial World and just wanted some help.

Read them all, and they all pretty much bored me. None of them really have the writing style of Martial World.

6. Lyade003

Lyade003 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. supreme025

supreme025 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did you finish the sequel though? True Martial World is what I am talking about. After reading Martial World I loved that novel. I don't understand NovelUpdates where trash like AGT has a very high rating and gems like Martial World are underrated.

Anyway, True Martial World is written by the same author and is the successor of Martial World.
    and did you read History's Strongest Senior Brother? That is the successor of No1 Founder written by the same author.

And if you liked History Number One Founder then you should read Secretly Cultivate for a Thousand Years. Here everyone looks up to Han Jue, And it's a good novel if you like a very very Overpowered protagonist.

and if you want a very very Overpowered MC with a terrifying background but with more terrifying villains, a very well-written plot, and my personal favorite. you should read

"Journey of The Fate Destroying Emperor." (every single side character in this novel is broken, bro. Most of them have enough potential to become the MC of an average cultivation novel)

You can search Google, it's a Webnovel Original. But I don't recommend wasting money on the shitty Webnovel. After all, we are Captain Jack Sparrow fans, If you know what I mean.;):whistle:

If it's possible can you recommend to me some of your favorite cultivation novels like Martial World and is History's No.1 Founder any Good?

8. Heaven Might

Heaven Might Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True Martial World and History Strongest Senior Brother just don't hit the same as their predecessor. Journey of the Fate Destroying Emperor, at least for me, lacks the writing style and qualitly that makes Lin Ming and Lin Feng truly special. For me, these stories sets up their villains and rivals to be very talented, extremely powerful where no other could beat them. And then, that's where Lin Ming and Lin Feng comes in. They surpass their enemies in literally everywhere, when they fight, you can truly feel just powerful Lin Ming and Lin Feng are. Just how superior they are to their enemies where many times in the novel, people just give up the thought of fighting against them. And Lin Ming and Lin Feng are never bogged down with some at least for me, slow as cultivation progress, nerf combat prowess when at higher realms, boring melodrama, whether it's about politics, relationships or any of that shit. Unlike what many xianxian novels like to market themselves as, it's only Lin Ming and Lin Feng that truly solve their problem with their strength and talent. Like, I have still yet to read a novel that has amazing scens like Lin Ming soloing the Ouyang Clan or Lin Feng soloing Mt Shu Sword Sect. And sorry, I don't know any other novels like these two, that's why I'm coming here to ask to see if anyone knows of niche novels like them.

9. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Heaven Might

Heaven Might Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like to keep an open mind, but it really doesn't look like anything I like from Martial World.