Chinese A Righteous Female Knight Will Never Compromise! (GL)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise, May 28, 2023.

1. Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise

Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 一身正气的女骑士绝不妥协!
    [​IMG]
    Raw Link: https://m.sfacg.com/b/584795/

NU: No, It's Not Picked Up (===========================================================================)!!!

Why It Should Get Picked Up: The Main Protagonist is a Poor Knight who's overworked after graduating. She is given the "Life Simulator", which shows many future paths and she need to solve many conspiracies that's against her. There's a lot of plot twists and I can't stop reading this Novel. The MC is super weak at the beginning, but slowly become stronger after many weird and questionable paths. It's nice to see the MC figured things out and have strategies when facing people who are stronger.

Summary (MTL): Anna, a down-and-out Aristocrat who grew up in a serious fantasy world (Probably), after graduating from the Knight Academy, instead of living a life of revitalizing the glory of the aristocracy, she lived a painful life of often having to work overtime illegally on Sundays. At this moment, a Life Simulator that can simulate life came to Anna, but the content of the Simulation always seemed a little strange. [Unlock Achievement: Queen of Customs Industry] + [Unlock Achievement: Mother of Worms] + [Unlock Achievement: A Life Being Supported by a Noble Daughter] + [Unlock Achievement: Captive of the Succubus]. I am a Female Knight! Never compromise with these astringent things!

There's an Free Way to read the VIP Chapters as seen in this Website Link = https://godofabc.blogspot.com/2017/06/step-by-step-walkthrough-guide-on-how.html (They become Images after purchasing) + (Check out Mist's Library from Discord for MTL).

Last edited: May 2, 2024
    DoomCalibur and Jommram like this.
  2. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. M I S O

M I S O Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooh nice, this is a weak to strong MC. I'm looking forward to this being being up. I'm literally keeping my eye out on any GL novels posted in the Novel Pickup Request section. It's gonna be great when a bunch of these are picked up. So much to binge read :blobmelt:

4. 38ceeaf3

38ceeaf3 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    been reading this and found a very similar novel a few days ago

trxs.c c/ton gren/75 41.ht ml

anyway liked the rich yandere archetype of first love interest

lose interest at the main story capital arc