Forgotten Title About a girl born as a twin in a kingdom that thinks twins are cursed

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by uvallrelato, Jul 31, 2022.

1. uvallrelato

uvallrelato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just as the title says the story im looking for is About a girl reincarnated as a twin in a kingdom that thinks twins are cursed so she was locked up in the basement, while her sister was living happily with her parents, the only reason she was not killed is because she has a large amount of mana, she ends helping a group of beastmen escap before going back to the house and saving a dragon guy who is her fated mate, after that as the both of them are travelling they meet a group of Noble's in disguise and they end up in those Noble's Kingdom and even get adopted by one of the Noble's, things happen every one finds out she is a reincarnated, more things happen and they get a skeleton servant who used to be a demon lord, more things happen and they discover her bio family is into more f&& shit than they first thought...there's more but this should be enough to find it right?

hansora and lohwengk like this.
  2. 10sWBlade

10sWBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mezametara Chikashitsu!? ~Tensei Shoujo no Yume no Saki~

Quite sure it's this one

lohwengk and uvallrelato like this.
  3. uvallrelato

uvallrelato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!!! yeah it's this one and I just realised why I dropped it the first time