Chinese After Dying Together With The Male Lead 和男主同归于尽后 by Hua Qi 画七 (HE)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, Feb 19, 2024.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: After Dying Together With The Male Lead 和男主同归于尽后
    Raw Link: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5344400
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

This is gonna be adapted as a drama
    I like the mix of fantasy, rebirth and second chance !
    Description :

Xue Yu had a noble status since she was young, and was the successor on whom the City of Ye had placed their hopes on. Later, among the many prisoners condemned to death on the Judgment Platform of the Six Realms , she picked up the dying Song Heng, who had all his immortal bones removed.

Who'd have thought that the young man who had his limbs and bones broken on the whim of the Holy Princess and could not even stand up would be able to grit his teeth, swallow blood, and climb up step by step with the sword in his hand to become a marquis, a Taoist Lord, a Sect Leader, until he finally reached the top of the Immortal World.

Xue Yu had saved and taught him every day for thousands of years, exhausting all of her power to transmit him all of her skills and knowledge. But in the end, she did not receive any affection from him but instead, she waited for him to lead his troops to conquer the City of Ye, to receive new of her suffering white moonlight.

After Song Heng returned victorious, the palace was decorated with lanterns and colorful decorations, as he felt filled with joy. In the main hall, he took off his armor, held on to the blood-stained sword, and told Xue Yu: "I do not want to do this, but I have no other choice."

That night, Xue Yu turned herself into a ball of fire and fought with Song Heng to the point of almost being crush to death, trying to capture him to deliver him to the front.

Who would have expected, the two of them time traveled back to a thousand years ago.

Back then, young Song Heng was like a dying animal, whip marks all over his body. He collapsed on the trial stand, almost about to give his least breath.

This time, Xue Yu was in the front row, her eyes sliding over Song Heng, not trying to stop this at all.

After a while, she stretched out her fingertips and tapped the young man next to Song Heng who had also been punished and was as fierce as a wolf cub, and said with her red lips "I want him."

alleniver likes this.
  2. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Vico likes this.