Resolved Angst tragic QT

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Persimmon520, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Persimmon520

Persimmon520 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve spent weeks looking for this novelT-T

Background
    : MC becomes a young member of a gang (mafia) underworld group to revenge the leader for killing his parents. MC’s father used to be undercover cop that was a close friend of the mafia group but due to the information he leaked most of the members were killed and the group leader also nearly died. The rest of the hang and the leader hide and regain their strength; they found the MC’s father and killed him (also killing mc’s mother, who the gang didn’t know existed). The MC was not discovered and his uncle took him in and raised him.

Main story: MC was thinking of revenge and training since childhood and then became a member of that mafia group to find information on them and betray them. The ML is the leader of the mafia (illegal business) and MC’s father was his best friend before the betrayal. ML doesn’t know the MC’s identity till the ~middle of the story (arc). ML is suspicious of MC at some point, then after sometime ML tortures MC because ML thinks MC betrayed him. Later finds out MC is the child of his best friend. They have love-hate relationship. ML begs MC to stay with him, to stay alive. At some point the mental torture causes the MC to become a child mentally.

The ending: MC kills himself (not sure?) in the house in which his parent were killed (where their twisted fate started). The ML arrives too late to save him. The house is burning and the ML is holding into the body of MC. ML gets burned alive but he is happy to leave with MC by his side. The MC’s uncle arrives to the house which ones again had two corpses inside.

• Novel where the MC is a cruel person and an actor worthy of an Oscar.
    • He acts according to the character of og mc but likes to make the ML suffer by mentally abusing him.
    • The ML’s soul unconsciously recognizes MC, so he hesitated to kill MC at the beginning before he catches feeling for him.
    • I’m 99% sure this is an arc in a QT, but it might be a story on its own

2. no preservatives allowed

no preservatives allowed Well-Known Baker【nuffies please appear】

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it Strategy to Capture That Scum Gong (12th arc)?

Persimmon520 likes this.
  3. Persimmon520

Persimmon520 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is! I’m so so grateful to you!!!! (⌒▽⌒)♡

I’m excited to finally find where this story is from, so I keep typing paragraphs and erasing them. I was looking through the first few chapters and arc titles of QT novels I’ve read but still couldn’t find this one.

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much
    ヽ(≧◡≦)八(o^ ^o)ノ☆