Recommendations Any cultivation novel similar to "CULTIVATION: START FROM SIMPLIFYING MARTIAL ARTS TECHNIQUES"

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by sheeya, Jan 8, 2024.

Tags:
  1. sheeya

sheeya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm wondering if there is any cultivation novel that is similar to "CULTIVATION: START FROM SIMPLIFYING MARTIAL ARTS TECHNIQUES"?

Although this is a system-novel, it doesn't necessarily need to be a system novel, but the main character should be able to learn a variety of techniques at abnormal speed, and master it a lot faster than other people. This could be through a treasure rather than a system, or maybe his comprehension is just that heaven defying.

I'm not looking for a novel where the MC's system makes him invincible immediately, or gives him super OP techniques at the click of a button - I'm looking for a novel where the MC is fighting for opportunities and treasures, looking for techniques, experiencing danger etc.

Someone is probably gonna recommend "Top Tier Providence, Secretly Cultivate for a Thousand Years" but I have already read this, and it does not fulfill the criteria.

Any recommendation (other than Top Tier Providence) is much appreciated.
    The translation needs to be fairly decent though. I can stand a few mistakes here and there, but if it is nearing on MTL-level then I cannot deal with it.

2. Starless

Starless Seeker of Sagas

Reading List:
    Link
    I think demons diary fulfills your criteria, mc’c cheat is basically
    a time dilated space where he can learned techniques to the master level with no time passing in the outside world
    Another is Library of Heavens Path but I don’t know how well that fulfills the adventuring/danger part.
    Arrogant young master template A variation 4 kinda fulfills the criteria. Abysmal update times though.
    Undefeated God of War mc learns a variety of techniques at a decent speed and has some pretty cool fight scenes and adventures.
    Maybe try something written by ergen or I eat tomatoes, these authors are pretty well known for their xianxia. Some one’s full of tropes by other authors are Against the Gods or Martial God Asura, martial world.
    World of Cultivation is another decent one.
    I think there’s a bunch of novels like this on Webnovel with the whole simplify premise but you mentioned no mtl.
    Jester of the apocalypse is a time loop cultivation one, pretty interesting.
    Cradle series is personal fav of mine.

3. Sin30HalfMinded

Sin30HalfMinded Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My Divine Diary but you're gonna have to sit through the first 10 15 chaps where the things you're looking for doesn't happen. That being said, the story after pretty much hits all the marks.

4. sheeya

sheeya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll try this for sure.

I've read Er Gen's works and some from I Eat Tomatoes. I wouldn't say that they fulfill the criteria even if they indeed end up learning more than others, but I'm specifically looking for something where their comprehension is basically cheat-like.

I've had the Cradle series mentioned many times, but not sure where to read it. Does it play out similar to typical Xianxia/cultivation novels, and how is it in regards to the criteria?

5. Starless

Starless Seeker of Sagas

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s a series by will wight, I read it through Amazon kindle unlimited. It’s definitely has action and adventure, different techniques and paths, mc’s in particular will eventually allow him to grow quickly and powerful. But the best part of the series will be the cast of main characters and there development as the story goes on.