Spoiler Behind the laughter of the surviving princess / 살아남은 왕녀의 웃음 뒤에는

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sweet_Bunny, May 19, 2024.

1. Sweet_Bunny

Sweet_Bunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel Cover
    [​IMG]
    Manhwa Cover
    Artist: ARROZ
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Title: Behind the laughter of the surviving princess
    Other title: 살아남은 왕녀의 웃음 뒤에는
    Author: 아미드
    Artist: —
    Official Novel Raws: naver R12+, Naver - Main story R19, naver - side story R19, Kakaopage R15, Ridibooks R19
    Novel Translation: —
    Official Manhwa Raws: Naver series & naver webtoon
    Manhwa Translation: —
    Genre: Romance, Fantasy
    Status: Main story - 142 Chapters & Side story - 18 Chapters (160 Chapters, completed)
    Year: 2021 - 2023

Description (MTL)

“Okay, I’ll give you my little brother who doesn’t hurt even if you put it in your eye.”

A thunderbolt struck the Kladnier family, the protagonists of the victory.

Eirik/Erik/Eyric Cladnier, a promising successor to a samurai family.
    He is suddenly ordered to marry a princess.

Could I suddenly become the king's spy?
    Cladnier meets a woman who may be the family's weak point.

But the one who appeared
    She was an idiot princess who shocked everyone with her behavior that was worse than that of a child.

however,
    Who is that woman who naturally makes up and imitates things he
    has never done?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 7, 2024
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://www.novelupdatesforum.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

refanol likes this.
  3. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so is FL pretending to be mentally unstable? it sounds like it from the synopsis

4. Monica.93

Monica.93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the FL really crazy or pretending??!

5. Lynnette

Lynnette Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the raws up to episode 15, she is pretending to be crazy. However, from all her efforts to pretend, she has lost much of her vocal and physical ability.

Minaeli, refanol, Radia_nce and 9 others like this.
  6. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh I'm liking this so far and it's rare to see the story from the ml's pov. I wonder why she has to go such length just to survive in the palace

Minaeli, RM97, Mofrazier05 and 2 others like this.
  7. arwax

arwax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoilers???

8. Allie

Allie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just caught up with the latest, it's kinda hard to believe she's fully faking it.

9. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here :)

Mofrazier05 likes this.
  10. Lordraxion

Lordraxion Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers anyone???

Is it original or adaptation??

Mofrazier05 likes this.
  11. Lenny Code

Lenny Code Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like ML he is one of the best MLs out there he is such a sweet, warm, nice, caring, affectionate, understanding guy he ain't green flag but the whole green field. And FL really did such a good job at pretending all crazy no one was able to suspect her even actors need practice to perform their role nicely she's smart.
    • People are really amazed by FL's pretense how she was doing this for decade and never made even a single mistake, and even after that she was able to repeat the exact words she heard during conversation on dinner table "Don't pay attention to Meisa, Meisa doesn't need your attention". But because of all this pretense he have lost the ability to interact and behave in a normal way she was too immersed in playing the character of crazy person now it's hard to behave properly but she'll get well.
    • Leads interaction and conversations are very likable, ML's mother treats FL like her real daughter she really love FL it's not projection FL love her too. ML's mother doesn't give a damn about her husband's affair and later he'd try to give his mistress more importance but FL will make a sharp point ain't nobody who can take her place there is no substitute for her.
    • ML is really likable a caring loving husband, loving son takes care of his subordinates treats other properly is rational. There is a lot of comedy involved as well.
    • Now there is some duke Salar have dirty mind and is problematic for ML, FL was way too focused on her revenge that it's was getting troublesome for ML because this duke was taking advantage of this situation. ML tried to advice FL but FL was not listening. Had ML not been there FL might've relied on this duke for her revenge. FL tried to commit suicide during hunting completion to protect ML from King.
    • At some point FL really wanted to die, readers are like they get her tough situation but why now of all time she wanted to die then why did she even put efforts in surviving until now this will really hurt ML. The king is very jealous of ML, and he did such shitty stuff to FL whipping her and other things he is very evil it was amazing that FL managed to survive all the abuse he inflicted on her.
    • There are lots of fun scenes, no drag, lovable lead, wise mother in law warm people, no unfortunate twists in the novel.
    • FL will give birth to a daughter the labor will be very painful FL was nervous if something will go wrong but she had the support from everyone ML her mother and father in law, she'll give birth in side stories. And main story have a very happy ending. When FL got pregnant she was very worried if she'll be a good mother since her mother died early, ML's mother really consoled her lovingly encouraged her a lot.
    • ML and FL will also deal with King (her brother) they'll use hand signals but it seems king didn't suffered much he had much easy. He died pretty easily.
    • ML's father who had been enjoying himself drinking having mistress etc will ultimately will be left alone he'll regret and he will also come to like FL later and he really love his granddaughter.
    • I've read one single comment so many time "I'm glad Mesia is happy, thank you author" and there ain't many negative comment regarding the novel, it's really well received if anything there tons of comments recommending it.
    • So I don't know who this character "Cullen" but many feel sorry for him he have unrequited love for someone.
    • FL killed her brother stabbing in heart and ascended the throne but ofc after ascending she'll had to face problems, it's not like he died at the end rather mid way, also his heir is alive. But with ML's help she'll have stability and control that too with good support which is not given out of fear or force. Although at one point she sort of started losing emotions and didn't listened to ML started acting on her own accord when she didn't recovered from acting all crazy's side effects. She became more like her brother turning into a scary person.
    • Sweet scene b/w leads -> "I like a strong person, but you are the strongest in the world (kisses her forehead) I like a smart wife, perhaps because of my mother, but you are the smartest person I've ever met (kisses her cheek) I have the most fun talking to you (kisses the other cheek). And you don't have to be pretty.. Your eyes are like jewels. When you smile, flowers bloom. When you sleep, you're like a fairy.. Your breath and skin are sweet.. (Deep) kiss)"
    • Overall the story is really nice ML is very attentive towards FL's behavior he gets her trauma one by one ML's mother is very warm and smart.
    • The above points are not in order

Last edited: Jun 13, 2024
  12. tifftiff2121

tifftiff2121 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how patient they are towards her

Aqua_the_idiot and Hautetoast like this.
  13. Fluffy From Flufferland

Fluffy From Flufferland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa art is freaking pretty! I really like how the ML is drawn plus his personality is really really great!!! From the start to boot!!! :shiblobmelt:

Aqua_the_idiot, refanol and Lucy_ like this.
  14. ANETA

ANETA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So she become emperor herself?

15. Afruz

Afruz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please

16. arwax

arwax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So at the ending she became like her brother tyrant??

17. Hypersomnia

Hypersomnia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i like how the ml family uses sign language for secret communication. this story isn't like the others, right? what makes readers anxious? i'm tired of reading things like that. so i think it's amazing if this story is a normal noble romance story :cry::cry:

but it's just... how do i say it? do korean novel writers really like making stories where the antagonist is a man with blonde hair and purple eyes?

18. syenadamara

syenadamara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anybody tell me where to read the novel other than naver, ridi,kakao etc, It’s was hard as fck to age verification or if you sell it, I wanna buy it.. DM me pls

refanol likes this.
  19. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw it on Google Books, but I’m not sure about age verification there. If you google the original Korean title there are quite a few purchase options from different websites.

20. syenadamara

syenadamara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve tried several web in korean, in illegal web still not exist yet, and in legal web, ALL of em need age verification

refanol likes this.