Resolved Bl cultivation transmigration novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Anony_44, Apr 30, 2023.

1. Anony_44

Anony_44 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler alert!
    Im looking for a bl cultivation novel that i have read months ago.
    As far as I remember, the surname of the mc is Mu and Yi for the partner. Now the story goes like this, the mc transmigrated in a cultivation world and the original owner has someone he likes but the mc does not like the og likes. He has an alchemist father ,and a fiancee, surname yi, that temporarily worked in a restaurant (I think) as a butcher, and yi's impression of the mc is a scumbag (because the original owner only knows how to impress the one he likes). The original owner's father was always urging his son to change(and to respond to the fiancee arrangement). The mc as he remembered the life of the og through the memories, remembered that his fiancee in the past life liked someone in which he devoted his life to until death. One time, the mc and yi, goes in an auction where the mc bought a dagger or something for yi. This was all i remember in the beginning.
    The mc knows all the 5 paths i think, alchemy, arrays, talisman, refining, and I forgot the other one. There was also an academy where the mc and yi goes to, where he started his becoming famous. And as far as I remember, one time they encounter the 5 towers, and one of the towers teleported yi to another place while mu remains and is conquering the five towers so that he can follow yi. Last is that, this is an mpreg novel. That's all, hope someone has read this, (read in shubaow.net)

ParanoidKitten likes this.
  2. Mylove123

Mylove123 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently reading that and the story was good Title is After Rebirth I No Longer Wanted To Be A Cannon Fodder

AishaX, Anony_44 and ParanoidKitten like this.
  3. Anony_44

Anony_44 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just checked and yes this is it!!
    Thank you very much, I've been looking for this for weeks,,,

Mylove123 likes this.