Resolved [BL] mc transmigrates into beautiful cannon fodder villain

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by pigeonat, Apr 20, 2024.

1. pigeonat

pigeonat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! This is my first time posting here, so I apologize for any mistakes! I'm trying to find a novel I read a while again where the mc transmigrates(?) into a novel as the beautiful cannon fodder who changes his appearance to match ML's white moonlight. He is originally very beautiful, but due to the distortions he made in an effort to look like the white moonlight, he was considered hideous(?)

I remember the MC ends up getting rid of the distortions and people begin to notice him and his original beauty again. I think it was also a cultivation novel? I am unsure if this was in a QT novel or not. I think there was also a scene where he has to step into this

I would also appreciate more BL cultivation novels~ I've read most of the mainstream ones, and I would like to expand my taste!!

BtsArmy7 and MlleAdler like this.
  2. Emo Dumpling

Emo Dumpling Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just yesterday I read the description of this novel and now I forgot the name:notlikeblob:

BtsArmy7 and pigeonat like this.
  3. pompom9867

pompom9867 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok this is totally random but sorry I have to do this but I want to post something like this too but it says I cant because I don't have enough priviledges? I just made this account and I'm looking for a Korean novel I read a long time ago but what do I have to do to 'unlock' posting on this forum?

4. BtsArmy7

BtsArmy7 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping ⛺️

pigeonat likes this.
  5. hi___

hi___ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Villainous Shizun Is As Beautiful As A Flower

6. pigeonat

pigeonat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this is the right one!! thank you so much for your help!

Hey! So I would recommend looking at NU's FAQ thread in the future if you aren't sure how something works, but for this specific inquiry: "You need at least one post and wait 30 minutes to be able to make a thread OR wait until your account is 24 hours old. This was implemented to stop spam bots." Looks you should be able to make threads now!

BtsArmy7 likes this.