Forgotten Title Bl transmigration to interstellar

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by neko senpai, Apr 3, 2024.

1. neko senpai

neko senpai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc is from a cultivation world and transmigrates to the interstellar and I believe it starts of where there is a training exercise on a planet for military school and the og was targeted because he was the fiance of someone and ppl didn't like that because they taught he was useless he gets saved be a panther or something that is actually a classmate of his. This is an orc world. Mc and classmate meets with the classmates teammates for the exercise ( og teammates we're the ones that were trying to kill him I believe) they then get attacked by zergs and Ml saves them. Mc decides to take up his old profession and becomes a heraldst ( I think that's what it's called) who basically makes these carvings called caot of arms that can do a various things I think he made shields, thunder, fire, void/space emblems he had a username on the starnet where he sells the online versions named lancelot. There was also a big part where they went to rescue Ml dad after he was sabotage by another competitor and sent them intl the mouth of the zerg. Mc, Ml and another. unfortunate person was landed on a desert planet and mc basically cared for Ml as he was trapped in his orc form and so was the other person ( I believe he was a horse).mc also confuses Ml with his powers and strength

Ml is a jungle cat I believe his fur was white and he is next in line to become the marshal (can't remember the type)

I believe it was called something along the lines of strongest herald master or something but I couldn't find it when googling

Last edited: Apr 4, 2024
  2. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    neko senpai likes this.
  3. Shaorou

Shaorou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. neko senpai

neko senpai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the one. It was translated on wuxiabee but I couldn't find it again. I'm trying to find a translation of it but the name on jjxc doesn't show up when I Google it so I'm not sure

It's not that but thanks for the recs

Nom de Plume likes this.