Resolved Chinese novel… I can’t remember the name

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ash_Kira, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Ash_Kira

Ash_Kira 《白三角fan》 《陀太cp》《首领宰qwq》

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont remember much but i remember that MC just returned to her real body after she become tasker (i think?) And before she return to her body somebody transmigrate into her body do some stupid things (i think?) And oh the transmigrator also join the entertainment industry and after MC return to her body she want to retired(i think) from the entertainment
    And her uncle help her (if i remember it correctly) she cook for her uncle too. Ugh i remember that MC join variety show then MC starts to farm and cooking and (if i remember it correctly *sigh) MC have 4,3,or 5 brothers(i don't really remember how many) and one of her brothers is popular esports player and (i think)that one of her brothers know that somebody possess her body and (i think) that brother is a lawyer too. And Oh her system also with her and i think the system become her cat(or dog) too
    Somebody help me pls. :blobwoah::blobwoah:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2022
  2. GodkiL1ler

GodkiL1ler GHOST

Reading List:
    Link
    I l think I read a manga where female cat die and sometime come in its body or leaves it

Cat comes in female character and leave it manga was fun it was on Mangatoon but forget name

One more female brother love her so when he see her sister changes sometime so he do something and separate her cat and sister soul with magic

Ash_Kira likes this.
  3. DLAngel

DLAngel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Ash_Kira

Ash_Kira 《白三角fan》 《陀太cp》《首领宰qwq》

Reading List:
    Link