Forgotten Title Chinese novel with body swap

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Purple Lotus, May 4, 2024.

1. Purple Lotus

Purple Lotus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! If anyone know the name of this CN please let me know T_T I'm going crazy looking for it.

The prince's name is Wu Min Jun and he had an older twin brother who was the real Wu Min Jun. Basically the Emperor thought that having many sons would lead to too much strife at court so he killed all the male babies other than those from the Empress. The ML was basically insurance and he killed the og Wu Min Jun when he was ten since the latter was always bullying him. He lived in a sort of hideout under the lake and only the Prime Minister was a bit nice to him. He's like a war god prince as usual and he's attacking the MC's home country. She is the princess but unfavoured since I think her mom was made to drink poison because of being accused of sleeping with a guard when she was a baby? She doesn't really resent her dad and helps to try assassinating the ML because she knows that it makes the people suffer. Basically she says they are the one working for the rice she eats and the clothes she wears so she doesn't mind dying for them. She's a top notch martial artist. She tries to kill ML at night and in the process they both bonk their head on the floor and change bodies. They act out being in love and supposedly the infatuated prince leaves her kingdom be and he (in her body) kills his uncle and dupes his cousin who is sort of in love with her? Oh! Wu Min Jun is his title and his surname is Feng. The ML and MC get stuck in the hole where he was raised at some point and they swap back but then they once more change bodies. A girl with a rat or hamster name something Situ will give them a potion to swap back. It is prettt hilarious throughout. The ML has many sisters but only one he is close to and she marries a jiang hu person because they got drugged and she became pregnant.

2. somesort

somesort Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Purple Lotus

Purple Lotus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. somesort

somesort Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link