Classroom of the elite

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Sovax, Feb 27, 2022.

1. Sovax

Sovax Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, do you know classroom of the elite anime getting a new seasons(sequel) and I just finish the 1st season recently and now i can't wait for new season. But they didn't announced how much will they adapt from manga and I didn't read manga so I don't know what happened in the story.
    Can anyone tell what's the complete story? (Don't care about spoilers. Just tell me everything you know.)

2. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so. After all, the anime was created to promote the novel.

And the anime adaptation jumped many scenes in the novels. So I don't think they will get another one.

3. NO-USERNAME

NO-USERNAME Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean that there would be no season 2? It's stated that a new season is coming

4. milkcarton

milkcarton Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard people say that they will redo season 1 because it was poorly adooted

5. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Season 1 didn't really followed the novel very well...

Back then, I keep searching wether they will.makr season two as well. But they kept saying "no". Because the anime is just to promote the novel. And if there will be season two following the season one, skipping the timeline in the novel.

Well, I don't know what will happen if they follow the season of that anime.

But if they redo it, then it's great! I want a season two as well. MC's past is still shrouded with mysteries and I want to see his dad.

6. Sovax

Sovax Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well anime is getting a new season its already announced you check on Myanimelist and from anywhere on google.

7. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    oh i just read it. But they haven't announced the released day yet. So I wonder if they will continue from season one, or going to do it all over again...well, I wish they do it all over again...

8. Sovax

Sovax Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me how season 1 didn't) follows the novel ? Or where I can get to read its manga cause now I really can't wait about what going to happen next in the story.

9. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about the manga. Many people don't like it, cause the light novel has a better art than the manga. And the personality? Of the character esp, Ayanokoji changed a bit. And when I was obsessed with this series before, I checked the manga, and I only saw two or three chapters translated so I give it up. Well, according to others the manga is Abit comedic...

The anime...well, they changed the mc's characterizatiom a bit. The anime covers vol 1-3 of the novel, but some character and scene/events from vol4 further appeared on the anime. Also, focused on a female lead, forgot her name...the tsurende one, she's not actually a tsurende in the novel. And there's no female lead in the novel. There's no romance. And the mc in the novel is a total robot without any feelings, and wasn't affected by anyone or anything.

The anime and manga is totally different. They humanize the mc there.

Well, if they will recreate the anime based on the novel, then that's good. There's a lot going on that wasn't included in the anime.

That's why of you search for season 2 of this anime before. Many people will have negative answer because the anime was poorly made. So when I heard back then that the anime was just to promote the novel, I stopped thinking about it and moved on...

Well...I dunno much about it...and I already forget about the story...hahaha it's been a long time...

Sovax likes this.
  10. Mr. White Tower

Mr. White Tower Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there really happen sex chapter in here?

11. srrrahim

srrrahim A woman's heart, a needle under the sea

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you accidently ignore ayanokouji's girlfriend?? lol

They erased important scene of Ayanokouji and Kei in the 1st season of anime
    And they switch some scene to boast the black hired girl (i suddenly forgot her name lol)

ReaderReader likes this.