Forgotten Title Confused after transmigrating

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by elliep, Jan 20, 2022.

1. elliep

elliep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After transmigrating she kinda freaks out. I thought this was unique since normally they’re like oh this is blank novel and I’m blank character. She’s in the middle of a ballroom and gets slapped by the Crown Prince for bullying the sweet chick he’s with. She’s confused and tries to jump off the balcony to go back to her world. Someone saves her, and all that’s left at the scene is a red necklace. She’s kinda half looking for him.
    So the bodies’ original soul is engaged to the CP. The CP falls for this sweet poorer noble. Sends her dresses and stuff. Og soul doesn’t go about these confrontations very well. She also starts to dress more and more fancifully? Or she copies the sweet ladies style which just looks tacky on her.
    But sweet lady isn’t so sweet and she actually manipulates a lot of these situations to her favor or like agitates our FL’s body. Mainly she’s just upset bc she’s engaged to CP and now he’s giving all this attention to sweet lady.

now that I’m reading what I wrote this sounds like such a generic plot but if anyone knows thank you : )

2. kohaichi

kohaichi [Drifting in the world of Novels]

Reading List:
    Link
    idk this, but it sounds interesting- camp