Forgotten Title Cultivation novel Mc half asian and half african

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Swarsander, May 4, 2024.

1. Swarsander

Swarsander Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I have been looking for a novel for a long time. If I remember correctly the MC starts in a village where he lives with his father. he has a best friend (a bit of a tomboy). If I remember correctly he's going to leave his village with the girl to participate in a tournament to join some kind of sect or something big like that. He uses the double sword as a weapon (and maybe a bow but not sure) I believe he has African origins on his father's side and Asian origins on his mother's side. As for his powers, I believe that on his father's side he has a spirit power that he can invoke in his body to use his power and he is destined to be the king of spirits (if i remember correctly one of the spirit is a flame one and with his power he can be a god of fire or something like that). On his mother's side its classical cultivation power. he will end up meeting his mother and his sister. I think there's a lot of technology involved, so it's not a classic cultivation novel. (I believe that in terms of political relations there are 2 large kingdoms somewhat based on planet earth with an Asian kingdom and another opposite. here I gave a lot of information in bulk, sorry and thank you in advance if you find the name because I've been looking for a long time