Resolved Cultivation transmigration

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Tiger_lily, Dec 18, 2023.

1. Tiger_lily

Tiger_lily Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello - I've been thinking about this novel for weeks but can't find it anywhere!
    I can only remember the beginning but MC had transmigrated into a cultivation novel where he was trapped inside of a cave with the ML who was chained to a rock. MC knew the original goods dual cultivated with the ML to raise his own cultivation before escaping and I remember MC spent days sitting a distance away from ML, not touching him. The MC was very sincere and sweet and I would love to read this novel again!!
    Thank you very much!!

2. hastingsj

hastingsj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I belive you are looking for The Demon Venerable’s Wistful Desire

summary: After transmigrating, Chi Muyao was locked in a ‘small dark room’ aka a cave, with the main villain Xi Huai. The demonic cultivator’s body was chained up and his spiritual energy sealed. Chi Muyao’s situation was…awkward to say the least. He needed to dual cultivate to the Foundation Building Stage in order to lift the restriction on the cave so they could be rescued. However…he’s a male disciple of the He Huan Sect ahhhhhh! Who was he supposed to cultivate with, the main villain?? Everyone who’s read the book he transmigrated into knew that the cannon fodder who used Xi Huai to dual cultivate died an exceptionally terrible death. Run! He had to skedaddle as soon as the restriction was lifted!

3. Tiger_lily

Tiger_lily Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AHH, that's it!! Thank you, it's been driving me insane!!