Discussion Digimon Tri - Soushitsu

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Claire the Lunatic, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Claire the Lunatic

Claire the Lunatic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone has watched this?

I wonder why a beam attack doesn't obliterate the digidestined while it does to the landscape. Well... it would certainly end the story if it does.

2. Ryve16

Ryve16 Working Hard and Hardly Working

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot armor, best armor you can find

3. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't notice over all the tears in my eyes. Digimon tri and digimon in general really knows how to make a grown man cry

Nyamsus, Wujigege and zeus like this.
  4. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    The beam loading is freaking long.. That hemostasis manage to cut 'n' paste digidestined to different folder/clouddrive place

Wujigege likes this.
  5. Fairy-chan

Fairy-chan 『Appreciates Cuteness』

Reading List:
    Link
    I do wonder how this occurred, I watched the first 4 episodes of it, and then I completely forgot about its existence... I do want to watch the next episodes, but I am not finding the time to... Perhaps I'll find it now that I actually remembered it existed.

Sadly, I can't think of any reasonable answer to your question, if it was made on the digital world, you can try arguing that due to their own connection to the digivices and being the "chosen kids", their bodies end up being more resistant than the actual landscape... I cannot think of any good way of explaining it if it happened on the real world however, even the digital world one that I provided seems like quite a stretch to me.

As sad as it sounds, the best reason is probably the one provided by @Ryve16 , plot armor happens at times.

6. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  7. dononono

dononono New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's also like asking how Sora doesn't have any broken bones being crushed into the glacier..
    I mean, I wouldn't them getting severely injured where they wouldn't appear in the next episodes/movies.

8. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    frontier may have an explanation to that. i feel like i remember something about not being completely digital, "encrypted" or possessing a higher density of data while their attacks are primarily designed to "de-digitize". but damned if i can remember from that long ago. i gave up after/during savers.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  9. Claire the Lunatic

Claire the Lunatic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. Maybe they are digitized, so they have better constitution than in the real world, or maybe the physics in digital world is just a simulation of real world, and cannot simulate broken body in character?

10. Fairy-chan

Fairy-chan 『Appreciates Cuteness』

Reading List:
    Link
    If I recall correctly, the digimon series all happen in parallel universes, save from the first two.

So I am unsure if the canon of one is applicable to the other.

However, I am not one deeply into the franchise to assure you of that statement, I could only see the series up until the 3rd one, when I saw the 4th and noticed it looked more like power rangers than it Digimon, I decided it was time for me to drop it and move on.

The Tri did captivate me enough to see it again though, I only need to see the episodes after the 4th one due to my own problems in managing my schedule.