Chinese Dressed as the actor's ex-girlfriend BY: A bowl of new tea

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by The Sliveren, Sep 16, 2022.

1. The Sliveren

The Sliveren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 穿成影帝男主的前女友
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6645099
    NU Link: NONE
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

I have just read a treasure and I want everyone to read it.

Man, I FEEL EMOTIONS DUDE... It's soo gooddd. It's not your typical like this kind of troupe. The two mains have their own problems and THEY STRUGGLED HARD. The author is a bit of a sadist when writing this. There are many MANY HATEFUL PEOPLE IN HERE. So to those who have anger issues, read this responsibly.

MC is a bit of a coward and really hates confrontation. Whenever she feels overwhelmed or being threatened in her comfort zone, she will turn back like no hesitation. Except for ML, she really cares about him and have a really soft spot for him. MC have the same experience with the same as hers. Irresponsible divorced parents.

ML is kind of pitiful. He was the bread winner of the family to provide money for his useless eldest brother for college and his ungrateful parents. Spoiler alert: he did have a dream about himself in the supposed novel.

Regarding the plot of the supposed novel, I think there is more than that. There are times that the author hinted that it might be different than you thought. Whenever ML recalled about SXX (which is the supposed FL on that novel) is a pain in the ass of his life. I think she stopped chasing him when a major incident that cause SXX's family business to downgrade.

MC and ML are the same type of people who you don't want to mess with.

Be warned that this novel doesn't have those fluff fluff or chessy and corny moments. This novels talks about their progress. Partners who walk hand in hand. A husband and wife who struggle their way to achieve their own pinnacle.

I learned alot of things from this novel, no kidding. Life lessons and the importance of learning soft skills to promote yourself.

Description:
    The villain, as the ex-girlfriend of the male protagonist, suddenly disappeared with the only little savings of the male protagonist when the male protagonist was at his worst and needed help the most.

When the male protagonist accidentally entered the entertainment industry and became famous, she suddenly appeared again. Fans of the male protagonist, as well as readers outside the novel, hate her.
    Zhao Qingqing also hates this villain female lead. The most unfortunate thing is that the female lead in this book even has the same name as her, which makes her even more frustrated.

The author's serial novel is now at a critical point, and I see a female supporting role who is talking to the heroine alone. Zhao Geng was so disgusted that he immediately sent a long commentary overnight.

But no one thought that the moment Zhao Qing's long comment was posted, she was wearing a book, and she was wearing the same-name villain that she always hated and complained about.

Looking at the young and childish male protagonist whose shirt was washed and turned white, Zhao Qing instantly didn't know how to choose.

Edible guide: This is an essay on farming in a different world that started in 2014. It can also be said to be a chronology essay. The hero and heroine in the essay got married very early, and then almost all of them were working on their careers. And the author is really procrastinating in writing, and the storyline is really slow, please jump into the pit with caution. There are readers who can't stand it. If you feel that the article is too protracted, please stop your losses in time. In short, thank you for reading and supporting, okay!

Last edited: Sep 16, 2022
  2. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link