Forgotten Title Face-Slapping Swapped Children BG, CN

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Hell, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Hell

Hell Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Details I can remember:
    -MC and O!FL were swapped children, with MC’s original family being very doting and the family were MC was put was abusive and very bad
    -MC had a plot of mal nutrition, and one of the points that integrated the face slap was why she was still anemic when she was living with the original for so long already
    -O!FL’s original family come at some point for moral kidnapping for both sides, and O!FL, who is in the entertainment industry or something, ends up giving in

I don’t really remember if it was inside of a qt novel or a separate one but I can recognize it the names of the characters (probably)

MissEnigma128, Chaku and Jem3710 like this.
  2. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/after-rebirth-the-scum-all-cry-for-forgiveness/ doesn't really match maybe...

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
  3. Kefie

Kefie 《Lazy Pirate》《⚓️》《Step Red Sibling》

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the MC transmigrate into the original owner's body or was it all just the original owner?
    If so, do you remember the original owner's ending?
    Was there any romance in the plot, and if so, do you have the partner's details?
    Did you read the translated version or the Chinese version?
    Did the MC's family support the MC or the O!FL?
    How did the MC face-slap the O!FL?
    Any more details help! :cookie:

4. Hell

Hell Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t remember to be honest, but I think MC transmigrated into another persons body (the original was directly dragged down by O!FL’s family, I think)
    I read the Chinese version and it was quite a time ago so I’m not really sure, but I definitely remember the O!FL was a white lotus b**** and the family always supported her until MC broke away cleanly from the all, and a lot of the face-slapping was self inflicted by O!FL, including the scene where the family finds out she really has been scheming against MC ever since she came back, but the family doesn’t get redemption because MC breaks away from them.

5. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    What about I Just Want to Freeload on Your Luck? I think it's a rebirth story

6. Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball

Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is MC having a child in the story? If it is, maybe it's daily life of a villain's mother ?