Spoiler Falling For Danger

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mlove, Jul 6, 2023.

1. Mlove

Mlove Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Falling For Danger [​IMG]New Manhwa Prologue ​
    https://youtube.com/shorts/URKs8i-AMHY?feature=share8
    Author(s)
    Dolce soup
    Artist(s)
    Missal / Gemeongmin
    Summary
    Hayden Windsor was a renowned hitman until he is betrayed and loses the love of his life. With nothing left to live for, he begins a war of revenge on the very organization he used to work for. That is, until he meets Marine, a girl who brings color back into his black and white existence.
    Status
    OnGoing

Aay1987g likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleaseee

4. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler!!! I need………

5. jsemere

jsemere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been seeing this manhwa sometime ago on Insta and all. It looks interesting,the art is good too and Ml looks cold, handsome with some sad traumatic past and the Fl can't say much but she looks adorable:blobsmilehappy:but I must say the lover that got killed looks prettier to me . Hopefully there's more spoilers for this one,I don't think it's an original manhwa I can be wrong tho!

Elisee and Enmea like this.
  6. Basya88

Basya88 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been thinking about that new executive. I mean what will be the odds that she’s the lover who died? I feel like her death was staged somehow. Just my two cents though.;)

7. rubberduckytransmigrated

rubberduckytransmigrated New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No I just finished the most recent chapter and that’s exactly what I thought. Like she looks just like that woman right. I’m surprised I didn’t see that plot twist coming. Jeez this agent guy’s gonna go reeling

8. Mimi2387

Mimi2387 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s definitely his previous lover: I went back to the beginning to check what she looked like and they look identical (tan skin, long straight hair, brown lips) pretty sure it’s her!

Donotdisturb1234 and ManhwaFreak like this.
  9. nyxxx

nyxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It can be her sister or something.

10. tordocantor

tordocantor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How are we feeling about that end of season cliffhanger???
    [​IMG]
    So.. his "dead girlfriend" is the new executive right? So was her "execution" a ploy to get him out of the picture? maybe he already had his doubts about HEPA so it was safer to eliminate him.. how did he survive tho? It was her boss himself who shot him, so he SHOULD know if he escape there.. I have so many questions! How does Doutzen plan to start using Marine??? And who is Marine actually? He didn't kill her for a reason, maybe she's a HEPA boss' daughter or something like that? They mention that there were no female survivors in the family, so maybe someone hid her??
    THE SEASON WAS SOOO SHORT!! :blob_teary:
    Also I love San :blobjoy:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2023
  11. anonymouslymanga

anonymouslymanga Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm… i think you’re wrong about how Marine is the daughter of a boss etc. It’s most likely that you’re overthinking it i guess. I do believe that she’s not associated with any organisation or whatever, she’s just an average person really. An average person who suddenly makes a way into Hale’s life. However i do think the reason why Doutzen is using Marine is because i guess she investigated that she’s “close” with Hale and wants to use her to manipulate Hale hence why she said she’s the “perfect bait” since the plan is to get rid of the rat which is Hale and use his loved one (which will eventually be Marine) to threaten him. Idk if i’m right i mean it seems to be that way‍..

(Oh and also Doutzen is HEPA’s boss. It’s obvious. She definitely deceived Hale in order to prevent her identity from being revealed)

Last edited: Nov 11, 2023
  12. ybh86

ybh86 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, she can't be his sister, she's def his ex lover or ex love interest + you can see in the prologue that there was smth romantic between them, esp in chapter 5 when he was asking the driver abt doutzen, the driver said "...you can always meet someone new and-", while nobody can't replace your sister/brother, then in a flashback in the chapter 18, Doutzen asked Hale what type of girl he likes and if he was single bcs she said she was interested in him, and in the synopsis it's written "...until he is betrayed and loses the love of his life..."

Last edited: Dec 9, 2023
  13. Sakura miken

Sakura miken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My theories are- exgf is the lover of the boss guy n she needed to climb the ladder to proof herself or something. So she used Hale n he fell hard for her. Even now, if she appears in front of him, he will choose her, even protect her over the fl. He doesn't like the fl, he only thinks of his exgf -emo guy.

As for the fl, she definitely has a solid background otherwise, she would have been dead by now. She is too calm to be with a killer lol. Way to compassionate for the ml. I wish she does not fall for him first. She can't be the reflection of his ex lol.

Basically that's why she is a bait, not for romantic development rather cause she is valuable to be kept alive.

I hope FL is not a naive character like similar plots where leads go crazy for trash ml whose lash is in others hands.

Donotdisturb1234, Elisee and ybh86 like this.
  14. ybh86

ybh86 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I hope that Hale will fell first SO HARD for the fl, like, even more than what he feels for Doutzen, as you said, I don't want her to be a reflection of her ex.
    Abt the fl, I think she's either a normal person without a solid background but that she'll play an important role or she's a person who has a solid background but she doesn't know about certain things, bcs she doesn't seem to be hiding anything and if she's calm, I think she's just very cold-blooded.
    In any case, she'll play an important role, especially in Hale's life.

15. Selene830

Selene830 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to her parents ?

16. Sakura miken

Sakura miken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno. Usually in such plots, they are dead. But m guessing she might have grandparents

17. anonymouslymanga

anonymouslymanga Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it true that S2 is coming on the 10th December??
    (nvm it wasn’t real)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2023
  18. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know when the second season comes out?

19. Petite Fleur de Menthe

Petite Fleur de Menthe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Viel2001

Viel2001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need season 2, anyone have update?