Forgotten Title FL reborn in 1960s or 1970s

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ashrilleven00, May 28, 2024.

1. ashrilleven00

ashrilleven00 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, everyone. I need some help. I just want to re-read this CN. I've read it raw. Anyway, it starts when the fl travel through time in 1960s or 1970s. I can't remember the time. All I remember is that the ML is a scientific researcher, has parents and grandparents. FL and ml have the age gap of 10 years I think. FL has parents, brothers or sisters?, and grandparents. Then ml and fl got married and a few years later something happened to the ml's family that's why they got separated from the ml's family. When that happened, FL goes to live with ML's work address. The ML has a large family and when grandparents or families I think they decided that the FL and ml is the head of the family. In 1980s, the FL engaged in business. She has clothing factory. I remember it because her daughter goes to abroad to study fashion or art i think then when she comes back, she became fashion designer in her mother's clothing factory. I think the FL and ml has four or five children. their daughter is a fashion designer. I think their first son also engaged in scientific research. Their third son I think he's athletic mainly in table tennis because of his agility. And fourth son is an actor. That's all I can remember. If you've read this CN, please comment down. Thank you.

2. Fishofrank

Fishofrank Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 29, 2024
  3. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember this one either.

I will add 2 reading lists that might contain the novel (if it can be found on NU)
    List 1
    List 2

You mentioned you read it raw, so chance is it can't be found in these 2 lists.