Chinese Geeky Girl A's daily life after Marriage (ABO)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by The Sliveren, Jun 21, 2021.

1. The Sliveren

The Sliveren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Geeky girl A's daily life after marriage (萬人迷女A的婚後日常)
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5474256
    https://m.shubaow.net/197/197486/
    NU Link: None
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    Let me tell you it's so sweet and very heartwarming!!!!

A slice of summary: Song Yi encounters Pei Qingmian who's on his fever period. Her restraint ring was broken by her friend who wanted to recommend her the omega he knew. She wanted to send him in the hospital but Pei Qingmian wanted her to mark him. They decided to go to the hotel and Song Yi thought to mark him temporary, but she marks him completely. That started their blooming love. :bloblove:

This novel only focuses on Song Yi (3S Female Alpha) and Pei Qingmian (Male Omega) and their marriage life. It also tackles Alpha and Omega's behaviors. This is a slice-of-life genre of a novel.

But what I like the most is Song Yi. A female version of a cold and elegant male god. People like her not because of her glands, but her attitude with the three sexes—she treat them equally. But when she married to Pei Qingmian, she gave him lots of love and support. WHERE CAN I FIND HER?!?!

Pei Qingmian, that man is adorable. He's not your typical feminine male omega (maybe in his younger years). He's a soldier and author describe him as a handsome man that people thought him as an alpha.

Just—read it ok?? Like uhhhmmmmmm
    ( >///<)/•°`°•

[​IMG]

Description (According to Google Translator):
    Question: How do you feel about crossing into an alpha? Answer: I probably know that I have the ability to conquer all omegas, but I don't want to do it.

Before crossing the abo world, Song Yi was a straight girl with a cold personality, who was single until thirty years old. After the fetus was worn, she split into an alpha at the age of eighteen. A gland strength of 3s, coldness, heartthrob, female alpha. In an accident, she had an Omega that belonged to her.

Read the guide: Female A Male O; Private setting is like a mountain; Everything is set to serve the protagonist One sentence introduction: Female A Male O, the best partner. Conception: Love the providence. Content tag: A match made in heaven Search keywords: Protagonist: Song Yiyi; Pei Qingmian┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others: Female A Male O

---------

Dear translators, hope you may find interest on this!!! :blobpeek::blobpeek:

2. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. greshu

greshu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. LadyLaDeMa

LadyLaDeMa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did someone already pick this up? I also like this rare kind of story and I wanted to know if someone was already translating this. I want to pick ABO stories like these, coz it's so freaking rare.

Xian-laoshi likes this.
  5. tinkerbel99xmn

tinkerbel99xmn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh I also wanna read a straight omegaverse kinda setting in a novel but there are little to none so I just cry. I hope this gets adopted by someone with kind soul.

6. Beautiful_butterfly

Beautiful_butterfly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just mtled and omg is the story awesome. Really heart warming

7. LadyLaDeMa

LadyLaDeMa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    alrighty, i've already translated four chaps.

The Sliveren likes this.