Chinese Half Hugging You 拥抱分你一半 by 不止是颗菜 Bu Zhi Shi Ke Cai (HE)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, May 16, 2024.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name : Half Hugging You 拥抱分你一半
    Raw Link: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3351885
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

It looks like a cute love story : basically, the leads are childhood sweethearts but female lead has an accident and suffers from amnesia, but male lead remains loving and devoted to her
    This is from the same author who wrote Little Cardamom, Strawberry Kiss Mark and Your Most Faithful Companion
    Description :

Xu Xing and Kang Chen broke up, and she proudly and elegantly left by herself from Kang Chen's villa, and threatened: Whoever surrenders first will be the grandchild !

The third day after the breakup was Singles' Day, November 11th, and Xu Xing set the alarm clock in high spirits at midnight to remind herself to pay her bills.

The next day, when checking the logistics information, her head felt dizzy, and she suddenly knelt on the sofa and typed "Wang Wang" from the customer service : Fairy Fairy, my payment from last night, you defaulted to my ex-boyfriend's home address, can you help me change it?

Customer service lady: It's already been delivered, dear.

Xu Xing was silent for three seconds, moved Kang Chen's phone number out of the blacklist, and dialed it.

Kang Chen picked up the phone. His eyes flickered and he pressed "answer".

A pitiful "Grandpa" unexpectedly answered from the other end of the phone.

Lavvy likes this.