Forgotten Title HELP!!!DESPERATE!!! Ger cultivation plane trading novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Sut, Dec 18, 2023.

1. Sut

Sut Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, any idea about a "ger cultivation novel with a snake demon as gong" + his name has "Bai" + they travel to higher realms + there are 5 elements planets + shou goes from straightish to gay + shou mother voluntarily gives him up coz hes a ger + he has a realm trading space/system that can be used for travel and cultivation...i'll update if i remember something else...

Last edited: Dec 18, 2023
  2. Sut

Sut Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, any idea about a "ger cultivation novel with a snake demon as gong" + his name has "Bai" + they travel to higher realms + there are 5 elements planets + shou goes from straightish to gay + shou mother voluntarily gives him up coz hes a ger + he has a realm trading space/system that can be used for travel and cultivation...i'll update if i remember something else...

3. Sut

Sut Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HELP GUYS...I AM GOING CRAZY about a "GER CULYIVATION novel with a SNAKE DEMON as gong" + his name has "Bai" I guess+ they travel to higher realms + there are 5 element planets + shou goes from STRAIGHTIST to GAY + shou mother voluntarily gives him up coz he's a ger + he has a REALM TRADING SPACE/SYSTEM that can be used for travel and cultivation+ his uncle was on wheelchair initially...i remember all and the plot except for the title....HELP!!!

4. MofuMofu

MofuMofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am sorry, I don't know what this is... But excuse me, I am camping here.... :cookie::meowowoevil:

Sut likes this.