Forgotten Title Help ! fl is a doctor and ml is a fox demon

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by lazymeowmeow, Dec 12, 2023.

1. lazymeowmeow

lazymeowmeow New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember two storylines but i do not remember if they are from the same novel or from different ones. So in the first one the fl transmigrates into a cultivation ancient world while the ml is a fox demon who likes her blood and thus lets her live. There are numerous time where she saves him with her heart blood. There is one more where the fl is a amazing doctor . In her previous life she was a literal shadow for her sister like wearing only black clothes and stuff and after transmigrating she slowly learns to get out of it. /spoiler In the later story it is revealed that the fl's previous life family originally belonged to the cultivation continents but went to another world due to some reasons. spoiler/The medical prowess is described as having nine levels where if you learn the ninth level, you can literally bring someone back to life. I am not sure if both storylines belong to the same novel but i am looking for both (if not) or the one ( if yes ). I also remember mc losing parts of soul in the void and looking to repair a ancient mirror ( or something ) to find the lost pieces and recover it. I don't know if that is from the same novel or a different one. My memory has been pretty bad recently but i would love it if someone knows any novel even remotely similar.

2. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since you mentioned you would like us to give you titles that are remotely similar, I will mention

Adorable Treasured Fox: Divine Doctor Mother Overturning The Heavens!

I'm pretty sure this is not the novel you're looking for, but ML in this novel belongs to the fox clan. In this novel MC transmigrates into the body of a woman who has been given aphrodisiacs and spends the night with ML. I think he was wounded or something. Don't really remember that part. He goes back to where he lives (very far away) and she gives birth to a son, who is partially fox. A few years later ML comes back and finds out he has a son.

lazymeowmeow likes this.
  3. lazymeowmeow

lazymeowmeow New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for replying. I have read this one but sadly this is not the one I am looking for. I am pretty sure there were no children in the story for most of the novel. Anyways still thanks!

4. lazymeowmeow

lazymeowmeow New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TT....I still haven't found it....Help!!!

5. opfan

opfan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link