Forgotten Title Help me find this yandere CN please

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Barbie23, Feb 17, 2024.

1. Barbie23

Barbie23 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s started with the fl being transmigrated into an otome game type world. And she had to gained full affection from all the love interests to get back to her world. But if any one of the many love interests blacken, that person will kill her and she’ll have to try again.
    Some of the details I remember are 1. When the world reset after the prologue/intro, she’s a highschool student. 2. The meeting with the first love interest is when she staged a kitten-rescue and when the guy saw her. She said she’s allergic to cat so he’s the one who adopted the kitten. 3. She’s also in the art club of the school. 4.!!!SPOILER!!! At the ending, She got bit by something and contacted rabies. And when she died in the presence of all the love interests who love her, she got transmigrated into a new world where she gets to live with all of them. !!!!SPOILER END!!!

plsplspls it’s one of my favorite novel with how smart and cunning the fl are. And the plot can be quite dramatic but it’s not overly emotional. It’s so satisfying plsss help me find it

AhensEL20 likes this.
  2. ArturiaGil

ArturiaGil Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you're looking for "seeking good temptation"

Last edited: Feb 17, 2024
    AhensEL20 and Barbie23 like this.
  3. Barbie23

Barbie23 Member

Reading List:
    Link