Question How do i automatically upload new releases to novel updates?

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by yikai, Feb 12, 2024.

1. yikai

yikai New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I post my translations on GalaxyTL and i want them to automatically upload it to Novel Updates. I don't know how to do that. I can upload chapters one by one but is there a way to automatically add them to releases?

(I know theres a different translator translating the novel but I started first + I feel like my translations are higher quality)

https://galaxytranslations97.com/novel/who-let-him-cultivate-immortality/

2. Kemm

Kemm Custom title

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe they have RSS feeds, but I don't know if they are manually created or taken from where. What I do know is that they had to remove the autopdating for many a series by Light Novels Translations because whatever they used got lost with the different premium tiers and with the "next update" countdown, so you have to be careful if you use any of those mechanics for yours.

Also, if you are translating the same series, you have to start either from the very beginning or from the chapter right after a dead group stopped; they don't allow sniping here.

3. Purelove

Purelove Pure Love Translations

Reading List:
    Link
    just dm a mod to get your novel tagged

TXHY likes this.
  4. yikai

yikai New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've translated right from chapter 1 before they did. I just didn't put it on novel updates because I didn't know how.

5. Kemm

Kemm Custom title

Reading List:
    Link
    Then first try adding everything manual and later send a report (homepage->arrow besides your user name->user profile->report issue) mentioning your situation and preferrably with a link to the relevant RSS feed. I believe that that should do the trick.