Korean I am not an Obsessed fanatic

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by stefasa, Dec 22, 2023.

1. stefasa

stefasa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

TItles:I am not an Obsessed fanatic, 집착광공 아닙니다, Not an #ObsessionLightGong
    Raw Link:
    https://ridibooks.com/books/120069390?_rdt_sid=author_books&_rdt_idx=2
    NU Link: (PLEASE PICK UP)
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: The Description of the story is interesting of how he tries to go against the author that had him killed (Im also curious on why is he is holding fry chicken?)
    Description/background:

In an instant, Doyeon lost everything and died crushed by a truck. However, upon returning after his death, he realizes that the place he had lived in was nothing but a setting in a novel, and he had died solely at the whim of the author.

In order to seek revenge against the author who killed him, 'Petit Roland,' Doyeon removes the #ObsessionLight keyword that was attached to him and changes everything, including his occupation, name, and place of residence. The people that were originally linked to Cha Doyeon find his transformation absurd, but gradually begin to be drawn to him.

"You said you're useless like a friend. Why would you want to get along with me?"
    "I just said, didn't I? You're more helpful than you think."
    "What if I'm not helpful to you? What if I'm of no use to you at all?"

Jihun looked at Youngdeok mysteriously, his gaze unwavering. Youngdeok was momentarily captivated by his clear amber eyes. Youngdeok's desire to get along with Jihun was purely for the purpose of revenge against Petit Roland.

If Seo Jihun becomes useless as a tool for revenge... Well, what would happen then? As Youngdeok pondered the answer, Jihun sighed.

"Look at you, unable to answer right away. Isn't the conversation already over here?"

While Youngdeok was contemplating, Jihun got up. Unable to come up with an answer, Youngdeok concluded that Jihun was just a difficult person.

**Gongs:**
    1. **Seo Jihun (Gong 1)** - Fiercely tempered, outwardly dirty but deep and transparent inside. Despite being annoyed by Youngdeok, who moved next door, he subtly takes care of him.
    2. **Baek Sunwoo (Gong 2)** - A flamboyant beauty with a humble personality. Although he has known Youngdeok for a long time, their relationship is bad enough to bicker whenever they meet. He becomes suspicious of the sudden change in Youngdeok.
    3. **Ha Wonjin (Gong 3)** - Originally Youngdeok's secretary in the original work, but was betrayed. Despite having an innocent-looking face, he secretly possesses a strong will. He suffers from Youngdeok, who is unpredictable.

- **Cha Youngdeok (Cha Dowon)** - Living an enviable life as a #ObsessionLightGong, he realizes that the world he lived in was just a setting in a novel after being hit by a truck. He seeks revenge against the author who killed him.

**Recommended for:**
    - When you want to see a character who only knew themselves, meet the gong, understand emotions, and grow.

**Empathetic Quote:**
    "I am no longer one of your characters. I am beyond that."

2. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. eeeee

eeeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is really hilarious, very well written. Has a proper plot. No sexy time until the last chapter, but has proper romance throughout the story. There is a reverse harem tag, but you kinda know who the main lead is lol.

basically:
    1. An author starts writing a BL to make profit. He creates the character Dowon to be the main lead of the story.
    2. Nobody likes Dowon, the author changes the plot so Dowon is a villain and kills the character off.
    3. Dowon realizes he is a character in a novel.
    4. Dowon curses the author and promises to become a ghost to haunt the author forever.
    5. Dowon somehow timeslips to 3 yrs prior his death
    6. Dowon decides on revenge against the author by going against everything the author wants. So he quits his job at the best company, and starts a fried chicken shop. He wears pink clothes, and sleeps with stuff animals while watching anime.

It's kinda really funny to watch him set on revenge against the author.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2023
    stefasa likes this.
  4. stefasa

Reading List:
    Link
    Really?......I want to READDDD :aww:

eeeee likes this.
  5. stefasa

Reading List:
    Link