Korean I Become An Extra With Pink Hair In Yuri Novel (GL)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise, Dec 19, 2023.

1. Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise

Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 백합소설 핑크머리 엑스트라가 됐다
    [​IMG]
    Raw Link: https://novelpia.com/novel/211804

NU: No, It's Not Picked Up (===========================================================================)!!!

Why It Should Get Picked Up: For this Story’s Premise, the MC is reincarnated into an Yuri Novel that they read before as a Side Character or Mob. The MC wanted to make one of the Heroines who is an Tsundere that lost when trying to get the MC bowl in the Original Novel, happy because they’re their Favorite Character. The Writer for this Novels seem to have gotten Art Commissions for the Characters in the Story, which is really cool and the MC have good looks as mentioned in the comment section. There need to be more Korean and Yuri Harem Novels to be translated on Novel Updates, so this is a huge plus if it were to be picked up.

Summary (MTL): I was hit by a truck while watching a web novel called 'My Lily Academy Can't Be Like This. And he was possessed by a pink-haired girl. As an extra in 'My Lily Academy Can't Be Like This,' who was unable to participate in the entrance ceremony due to a car accident. So... I can see the main character and heroine flirting?! "Oh..." And in the original work, wouldn't it be possible to help the defeated tsundere heroine so that she can connect with the main character?

There need to be more translated Yuri Novels (Korean) on Novel Updates. I think that Novelpia might be a Good Website (https://novelpia.com/search/hash/date/1/백합) to find some Stories.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2023
    DoomCalibur likes this.
  2. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link