Forgotten Title I can’t find the novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Sigon, Mar 21, 2024.

1. Sigon

Sigon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I apologize in advance for my English, not my native language. A story about a person who finds himself in another world of the Middle Ages. Not our world. He himself comes from an impoverished family, he was sent to study at a military academy. There are ranks of mastery similar to cultivation. Our hero does not have a high rank because he uses his own method of leveling up from the past world, which is why in the eyes of others he does not have the highest rank, although in fact he is the strongest in the academy, but he hides this from everyone. His girlfriend, not knowing about his rank, leaves him and decides not to refuse the nobleman’s offer to become a younger wife because his wife could not have children. Soon he receives a message from home that his parents have died and he will have to inherit. He gathers a caravan, his best friend joins him with several other swordsman friends. The journey takes a long part of the story with the battle, the destruction of several lands of the nobles that stood in the way and with the ever-growing caravan. Due to the slowness of the huge army and caravan, he had to go home faster with a small detachment. There he was not greeted very friendly. His land was constantly attacked and robbed by his neighbors, as a result he dealt with them and built prosperous lands there. There were several more battles, such as on the side of the empire, where his army built a huge pyramid of heads on the shore; enemy reinforcements who saw the pyramid simply sailed away out of fear. In the battle between the empires, he was present at the negotiations, where his side won, but suddenly a hired great swordsman was among the negotiators, when he released his power, all the allies of the emperor were paralyzed with fear, except for the main character, because as it turned out he had also reached the same rank. There was a clash between the zones of influence of two swordsmen, where as a result both were wounded. Enemy swordsmen later looked for him on his land to finish him off until he recovered, but did not touch his family, since this is not customary, because if they do not find him, he will then take revenge on all their families. The clan to which he belongs seems to be called the clan of bears. He also seemed to have a kind of pegasus among his allies. He also seemed to have been kidnapped by barbarians after another injury, when he could not yet recover. The novel was not finished, the author had to abandon it because. the owners of the site where the work was posted ordered him to cut out explicit scenes in connection with the new policy, he refused. He could not go to another site and continue working because. By posting his work there, he received money for it; he no longer had rights to the work itself. This is their policy in China.

B4N4N3R0 likes this.
  2. B4N4N3R0

B4N4N3R0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds good. Also I need the name