Forgotten Title I forgot about the title

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Silkie_Panda_Vanilla_Oreo, Mar 20, 2024.

1. Silkie_Panda_Vanilla_Oreo

Silkie_Panda_Vanilla_Oreo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, all I remembered is that the MC has blue hair and he's a mermaid(???) I think so because the illustration has a chibi mermaid with blue hair and I think he was sitting on top of a rock

So the MC is an actor (I'm not sure, all I remember is that he's working in the entertainment industry), I don't remember if he's a newbie or something. His father, the one who gave birth to him, is also a mermaid. Their distinctive features were their tail and blue hair, I think

He had another father (the ex-husband of his Papa?? I remembered something in the past made them separate)who was very powerful, rich, and had many influence. He also had a brother and grandfather who wanted to spoil him.

The ML was a typical cold, powerful, but surprisingly gentle and doting to the MC. I think he's friends with MC's brother. He's familiar with MC's family

I think the setting took place in an interstellar futuristic setting

Also I remembered that the MC didn't know he had another father. Because his Papa (the mermaid one) didn't tell him.

If anyone found out the title, please let me know

Thanks!!!

2. manjuu

manjuu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This one??
    Original Title: 小人鱼他拿错团宠剧本
    Author: 琅空一色

3. Silkie_Panda_Vanilla_Oreo

Silkie_Panda_Vanilla_Oreo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YES!! This is the one!! Thank you so much!!

manjuu likes this.