Japanese I have a communication problem, but I was reincarnated, and I feel like I can do something!

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by dkpough1, Aug 18, 2023.

1. dkpough1

dkpough1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: I have a communication problem, but I was reincarnated, and I feel like I can do something! / コミュ障だけど転生したし、なんだかいけそうな気がします!/ Komyu sawadakedo tensei shitashi, nandaka ike-sōna ki ga shimasu!

Raw Link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9335fn/
    NU Link: N/A
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: It's like a mix between Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear and
    I Said Make My Abilities Average!: a slice-of-life fantasy-adventure with a female protagonist.

Description:
    One day, a girl who has stopped going to school and has been playing games at home receives a gift from the game management.

"You won the lottery among the players who have played more than a certain number of hours."

Among the presents were cute skins and cute equipment, and her abilities were outstanding. Also, answer the questionnaire with many strange questions and log in! Is it a bug in the game, or is it... I was reincarnated after all!?

I haven't even talked to people for years, or rather, I can't talk to people because I have a communication problem!

Are you okay with the cute appearance and the equipment with outstanding abilities that God gave you? real?

Certainly, it wasn't a boring reality... after all! I want friends I never had! Courage, let's go out. When I think so, I feel like I'm going to have a good time!

Heartwarming at times? Sometimes pinch!? It is a story about a girl who is suddenly transported to another world, but despite her communication difficulties, she meets many people and becomes friends with many people.

gautam1989 and mako_png like this.