Chinese I, Who Was Reincarnated As A Witch Of Fear (GL)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise, Aug 10, 2023.

1. Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise

Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 转生恐惧魔女的我拒绝被她们收容
    [​IMG]

Raw Link: https://m.sfacg.com/b/498282/
    https://www.trxs.me/tongren/8235.html

NU: Yes, It's Picked Up (https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-who-was-reincarnated-as-a-witch-of-fear/)!!!

Why It Should Get Picked Up: The Main Protagonist transmigrated into a Game as one of the Antagonists and knows a lot about the Plot. This Novel is like a Love Letter to the SCP Universe and have many familiar references. The MC is contained and trapped by the powerful organization along with the other prisoners (They all have special qualities or supernatural abilities). Her Title is called the "Witch of Fear" and Her ability is becoming the Creature most feared by another person by looking at their eyes. The MC's goal is to escape, survived and regain their freedom. The MC need to be manipulative and makes a high authority Researcher fall in love with her, so she can be manipulated as part of their secret escape plan.

Summery (MTL):
    Traveling to the weird Restricted-Level Game World, becoming an S-level containment Horror Witch and gaining the ability to become the Creature most feared by the opponent after looking at each other. Originally, this was a great thing, but she, who is familiar with the plot, knew that she was a Villain and was destined to be defeated by the Protagonists. In order to avoid the shattered ending, the witch decided to go on the road of hunting and killing the Protagonist. I thought it was a dark and cruel killing plot, but why do the heroines seem to be plotting against me! Don't come here! What? You say you are afraid of your Wife and let me become your Wife?

There's an Free Way to read the VIP Chapters as seen in this Website Link = https://godofabc.blogspot.com/2017/06/step-by-step-walkthrough-guide-on-how.html (They become Images after purchasing) + (Check out Mist's Library from Discord for MTL).

Last edited: May 2, 2024
    hcps-maia, Yandere Devil and tabruco like this.
  2. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. M I S O

M I S O Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This looks interesting, I hope someone picks it up ^^

+1

4. dolphincii

dolphincii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I WANNA PICK THIS UP BUT ON THE 2ND RAW LINK THE CHAPTERS ONLY GO TO 213 ...

5. M I S O

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too. I honestly would have picked this up but I got too much on my plate, I wouldn't be able to keep track of them. Legit looks good though, it's giving me a thriller kinda theme (those are pretty good at keeping me engaged and always at the edge of my seat). I'm sure someone will pick it up. I've seen a couple of other GL novels that got picked up, so we just wait. Fingers crossed.

fewachan and dolphincii like this.
  6. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    Please picked it up.

7. M I S O

Reading List:
    Link
    Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise, On the status section I see Status: On-Going With 535 Chapters is there a free link that has chapters all the way up to 535? I think that would definitely help. I think the limit of 327 will end up causing problems later. I'm gonna keep a track of this thread. dolphincii let me know if you pick this up in the future. I still got too much on my plate, but if I finish with the novels in my hands I don't mind picking this up. But I'm hoping you pick it up, I believe in you. >////<

fewachan likes this.
  8. ArcadiaMagus

ArcadiaMagus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hold up, 300 chapters of scp horror supernatural yuri???? This is something I've been wishing for like actual months

9. M I S O

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah the concept is pretty cool right? The combination of horror, supernatural and yuri all meshed together. And the fact that it goes ABOVE 300 chapters means there must be a in-depth story going on that needs more chapters for us to see the whole picture. :blob_plusone: I’m gonna keep bumping this so it doesn’t get forgotten ::blobpeaking::

fewachan and ArcadiaMagus like this.
  10. ArcadiaMagus

Reading List:
    Link
    Not even kidding i made an 'looking for', asking for this type of novel some time ago

M I S O likes this.
  11. M I S O

Reading List:
    Link
    I know the feels. I never made a looking for when looking for something specific to read cause nothing comes to mind at the time, but when I find these posts out of nowhere it literally wakes me up reminding me, these other genres combined together exist. I’m definitely glad I’ve started using the forums section recently. I keep an eye on this specific area of the forums now to track potential novels to read :blobsmile:

fewachan and ArcadiaMagus like this.
  12. dolphincii

dolphincii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aaaaaaaaah okay well !!

dear Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise , like lilytan mentioned before, a free link that goes all the way up to chapter 535 would be amazing for future reference, especially since we'd obviously want this to be completely translated sooner or later right? like yeah i can definitely start now but im afraid i might have to drop it in the future because of the lack of chapters </3.

to lilytan ! alright !! ill definitely let you know if i do end up picking this up [i probably will lolol this plot seems too interesting not to pick up ehehe~] aww, thats kinda unfortunate :'< BUT HEY !! ALL THE BEST WITH THE NOVELS YOU HAVE RN~ thank you for believing in me <3 i believe in you too !

fpr the both of you guys : LET'S BE FRIENDS ! YOU GUYS SEEM SO FUN, I WANNA INTERACT WITH YOU TWO MORE IN THE FUTURE ^^~

13. ArcadiaMagus

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah, I am reading the novel rn trough google tl and the plot is definitely good, tought it seems to be heading to a harem route?

14. M I S O

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww thanks :blobmelt: And of course! That sounds like fun :blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2023
    dolphincii and fewachan like this.
  15. dolphincii

dolphincii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH NICE !! glad the plot is good but hm who knows how it'll end right? ,, ill start reading it / maybe translate soon ! also mind if i ask what chapter you're currently on ?

16. ArcadiaMagus

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading at 130-140

17. dolphincii

dolphincii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh :cry::cry: is there a reason why you dropped it or.. [i wanna know if i should translate it still T^T]

18. ArcadiaMagus

Reading List:
    Link
    Just got tired, and thought it's best to continue reading an proper tled version instead

dolphincii likes this.
  19. ArcadiaMagus

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah the tl is fine, is just that the chapter is confusing by nature, it would take some 60 chapters before everything about this chapter 0 starts to make sense