Spoiler I'm a Supporting Character, Can You make Me Bigger? / 무협지 조연인데 키워 주실래요?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sweet_Bunny, Jun 10, 2024.

1. Sweet_Bunny

Sweet_Bunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel Cover
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Manhwa Cover
    Artist: 우니
    [​IMG]

Title: I'm a Supporting Character, Can You make Me Bigger?
    Other title: 무협지 조연인데 키워 주실래요? / I'm a Supporting Character in a Martial Arts Magazine. Would You Please Help Me Out? / I'm a Supporting Character, Can You make Me Bigger?
    Author: 바다송
    Artist: —
    Official Novel Raws: Kakaopage, Ridibooks
    Novel Translation: —
    Official Manhwa Raws: Naver Series
    Manhwa Translation: —
    Genre: Romance Fantasy
    Status: Main story - 145 chapters & Side story - 11 chapters (156 Chapters, Completed)
    Year: 2020 - 2021

Novel Description (MTL)

I was possessed by the martial arts webtoon <The Confucius of the Namgung Family>, where people die every time.
    After all, he is a supporting villain who is abandoned by his family and is the first to be killed.

I can't do it, I have to save up the money and leave the family before the original work begins!
    I made that decision and put to use the part-time job skills I had honed in my previous life, and guess what?

The strongest brothers, the unfortunate crown prince, and the demonic lord, the incarnation of revenge.
    Average age: 9 years old. Got entangled with martial arts figures?
    If it were the original, it would be a bad ending where everyone dies... … .

Okay, if this happens, I'll save everyone.
    One well-developed supporting role can save several main characters!

~~~~~~~~

Manhwa Description (MTL)

[ good! I will save you all from this. ]

In my previous life, I had a hard time working only various part-time jobs.
    Injure your head in an unexpected accident.

huh? When I opened my eyes, I saw an oriental-style house instead of a hospital ceiling??

Yes! I was possessed by the novel I read just before I died, [The Confucius of the Namgung Family]!
    To wake up from a novel like Psycho where people die every time...
    As a supporting role, he is the villain who is abandoned by his family and is the first to be killed!

Okay, let's get out of this house before we die with the part-time job we honed in our previous life.

What? Every time I show my chamba, the main characters fall in love with me?
    Even the brothers who treated me coldly, the Demon Cult Lord, the incarnation of revenge, and the unfortunate crown prince, got involved with me!

According to the original, it's a bad ending where everyone dies...

good! I will save you all from t
    his.
    One good supporting role can save many lives!!

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://www.novelupdatesforum.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Sweet_Bunny

Sweet_Bunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Female protagonist: Namgoong Hye-ah
    She has countless part-time job experiences. Even though she is possessed by a supporting villain who dies six years later, she overcomes various crises with her quick judgment of the situation and vitality.

Male Protagonist 1: Geum Hwan
    The lost crown prince of the Northern Jin imperial family. Contrary to his pure and innocent appearance, he is extremely obsessed with Hye-ah.

Male Protagonist 2: Magang
    Lord Ma. Her martial arts leader Namgung Hye-ah's father haunts her with a desire for revenge.

naver blog
    I'm a supporting character in a martial arts magazine. Would you please help me out? . This novel is fun.
    Illustrations also appear occasionally and are so cute haha.

It is a novel about a female protagonist coming of age.
    In her previous life, Yeoju was an orphan who worked part-time jobs. After she died in an accident, she possessed a supporting character who died young in a martial arts drama.
    Yeo-joo becomes aware of Hye-ah's situation, which was not revealed because she was a supporting character, and she wants to earn money and become independent.
    She is a female protagonist who works hard to grow by both doing her job and leading those around her who are facing an unfortunate future to a brighter future.
    Her nannies, Beo-i, Hwan-i, and Baem-i, are by her side and support her.
    She is a heroine who weaves together the darkness and sends it away.
    Yeo-ju accidentally saves the life of her baby through memories of her past life. The baby was her husband's lastborn, and her connection with him continues, so she invests her money in a secret and becomes successful. She then decided to run away quickly from home on the day it was decided that she would go to her uncle as his adoptive daughter.
    She runs away from home, makes another friend, and goes to King Jeong's house with Hwan to live as a boy.
    She receives the protection of the emperor, she is protected by the protection of King Jeong, and her business prospers.
    Her Yeo-joo finds out that her father sent fake Hye-ah to her uncle instead of Yeo-joo, but there is no problem yet.

Yeo-ju's foolishness is cute, the chemistry between Hwan and Jun-dori is cute, and the chemistry between Nanny and Yeo-ju is also cute.
    This is a cute and unique novel in which the female protagonist grows up step by step as she accumulates her wealth, and protects the people around her by gradually eliminating her dark side.

Don't expect martial arts. This novel is a coming-of-age novel about a female protagonist with a martial arts background.
    naver blog
    Purchased at Blyth.

It's a common cliche in ropan. This is a novel in which a person dies in an unexpected accident, enters the world of a book he had read while alive, and is possessed by a supporting character.

As expected, the father makes her children compete with each other, and in particular, Hye-ah, her illegitimate daughter, has no mother to take care of her. The real Hye-ah in the book was reckless and self-indulgent, but the possessed Hye-ah is a full-time part-timer, and with a buff that is not a possessed person's buff, she gets to know her brothers, Shin, and Namjoo, who will later become the emperor.

In the film, I thought about the scene where Hye-ah revives her part-time job at her chicken restaurant and makes fried and soy sauce chicken, captivating everyone who tried it and even God.
    Chicken and fried food are always good.

My experience working at a brewery involves making makgeolli.
    In my opinion, the best makgeolli snack is Jeongwa boiled pork, and I wanted to let you know.

The big hit was that the baby Hye-ah, who had earned her nursing assistant's license, saved from the streets was the only son of her wealthy merchant, and thanks to that, she was able to make money through investment alone.
    Is this why she is certified?

However, in the martial arts novels I have read, the leader of a faction has tremendous martial arts skills, but perhaps because his father is pathetic, he does not know the evil woman's plan and absorbs her poison, thereby losing a lot of his martial arts skills.

It's fun to kill time.
    After running away from home, Yeo-ju becomes an orphan, but the name is so cute, and King Jeong and his wife, Hyo-hyo, are really as good as Hye-ah's real family.

Yongho’s death also makes me angry. I was expecting four happy siblings, but Yongho's biological mother died thanks to the unprecedented love affair, and I wanted to jump into Samdocheon and bring Yongho back to this world.
    It was very disappointing that the stories that I wanted to be told, such as Dam-ho's marriage life, Jeong-ho's poetry and meeting with King Jeong, were not told.
    Naver blog
    Yeoju, who became possessed in the martial arts world, is mistreated at home because her biological mother is dead and she is an illegitimate child.
    Originally, she would become her uncle's adoptive daughter, get married as if she were being sold, and die in vain as a supporting character, but she wants to change her fate.
    In fact, just looking at her title, I thought she was a very healing girl that her family loved, but she wasn't as healing as I thought. Usually, in novels like this, the female protagonist is very pretty and her family is striving for her. In these novels, the female protagonist is really mistreated a lot at home.

She is not loved by her biological father and is beaten by her father's concubine, and it seems that the only person who truly cares for her is her nanny.. I feel sorry for her mistress.
    Still, I've become close with her older brothers and get along well with them, but it seems like her older brothers aren't really helping me haha.
    In the end, her heroine stands up on her own. She is the type of person who uses her memories to make her own makgeolli, and her business becomes successful and she becomes a self-made man.
    After she escapes from home in the middle of her journey, she enters the royal palace and is liked by her royal family, but here she receives all the love that she did not receive from her family.

And although her male lead, who is the lost son of the emperor, is by her side and helps her, the female lead is almost entirely alone in this novel. Personally, there are a lot of comedy scenes where Nam-ju and Shin-soo are talking to each other, but the novel seems too light... I didn't like the part where Nam-ju and Shin-soo kept talking. I think I'm joking~~

There is also a Demonic Cultist who can be said to be a southern dynasty, but when the female lead is in danger for a moment, she stays in the Demonic Cult and then comes back. That part is so short... it's unclear whether it should be said that she has a relationship with the Demonic Cult or not.. The charm of the Southern dynasty doesn't really appeal. It's a bit disappointing that it didn't work out...

There is a part where Yeo-ju's biological father and uncle plot a plan to take advantage of Yeo-ju's successful makgeolli business and her success by opening a department store, and I feel angry when I watch it.. Haha, but after all, the crisis is only a novel that Yeo-ju eats alone. Solved ~

It was a bit surprising that her wife, who was her father's true wife, appears as the final black character at the end.. She has no respect.. There are so many pathetic people who live and die for her respect.
    Naver blog
    Let me introduce you to another romance fantasy novel with a martial arts background.

In the webtoon, the female protagonist becomes possessed by a supporting character who dies after being taken advantage of!

Yeoju, who became the youngest daughter of the unappreciated Namgung family at the age of 9, decides to save up money and escape from her home to escape her role of being exploited and dying.
    In the meantime, she saves her brothers from killing each other and saves the life of the crown prince who was destined to die later.
    Our heroine also, with the help of her male protagonist's guardian spirit, eats the Imoogi's inner dan and gains innate divine power and internal energy.

However, unlike the 『She's a martial arts villain, but I'm the strongest!』 introduced in the last article, the female lead does not use martial arts.

Her power lies in the hands of the male lead and her older brothers. The female lead is absorbed in saving her money and making connections using her part-time job experience from her past life.

The final villains in this novel will ultimately be her father, the head of the Namgung family, and her father's first wife, Lady Yeon.

It is convenient to think that the background has moved from the existing romantic fantasy novel to martial arts.
    Naver blog
    Awesome bad things are also bad things
    Abiemi is the enemy!!

Even though the female lead is a child, she is smart.
    She saves her brother and saves Namjoo too haha.
    The male lead only acts weak towards the female lead.

Tigers and snakes are cute too
    Drunkards lol
    When the female lead makes her own makgeolli, she secretly drinks it lol.

His Majesty and his wife also like Yeoju.
    She also likes King Jeong and his wife.
    I'm glad she likes me like a child

She was done, and she wanted revenge and took care of everything, but it was a pity that her older brother was killed by her own mother.
    She endured it because she had good people.
    Finally the first night!!!!
    Abduction is needed
    Naver blog
    It's a novel that's nice because it's a romance novel with a martial arts worldview.

In each episode, the main character, who is reincarnated in a martial arts world where people are dying, somehow survives and monopolizes the attention and love of the male protagonists.
    It is fun to watch the main character behave smartly and create opportunities.
    I think that the fun of a reincarnated story depends on how well the past life before reincarnation is used in the story, and the character's emotions and reasons for his actions were well expressed through the setting of the protagonist's past life.

The main character, who has a magical charm that can control the strongest brothers, the unfortunate crown prince, and the demonic lord, saves the characters who would otherwise all die.
    Naver blog
    Although it was set in a martial arts world, didn’t it feel like a martial arts world?
    Rather than focusing on things like warriors, internal affairs, etc., it was more about imperial politics, secret struggles(?), etc.

It was a little interesting at first, but it gradually cooled off so I only skimmed through it.

As a memory of her current life, the heroine made money by leaving behind traces such as helping using charcoal, saving a child with CPR, and making money by making makgeolli and a department store.
    As the story unfolds according to the original, she runs away from home and, with the help of many people, becomes Ohwol-ah.
    I took revenge on the villains' harassment... and prepared myself... but it wasn't revenge or preparation like a refreshing and refreshing cider with a twist... it wasn't.

The male protagonist, Hwan, seemed to be going for a sly character, hiding his personality in the beginning, but once his personality was revealed, he became... an mediocre character. There is no change in the fact that he is a pure man. I didn't feel like he was a particularly attractive character.

If you read it, you can infer who the final shadow(?) is.
    Gong Hae-jin, a strange guy who doesn't understand rejection as rejection and is obsessed with it, and his younger sister, Gong Yoo-bin, who is a one-dimensional character. There were many villains, but they were all flat.
    Naver blog
    Martial arts romance water(?)

I found this while looking for things with a martial arts background on roman these days.
    It's just.. so boring.. I don't think it's even good for killing time..

contents is,
    When the female protagonist dies, she is possessed as Namgung Hye-ah, the youngest daughter of the Namgung family, from the last martial arts webtoon she read, ‘The Confucius of the Namgung Family’.

The plot of the webtoon depicts the process of the collapse of the Namgung family, a bean-garu family. The father, Namgung-gyun, appears to be popular on the outside but is actually an ambitious and sociopath. He makes his sons compete abnormally, telling them to kill each other to become the heir, and the eldest son fights against the second son. Dead. The third son can't handle it and commits suicide... that's the story.

In the webtoon, Namgung Hye-ah enters her uncle's household for political reasons and lives with being beaten before getting married as if she were being sold. However, her in-laws are accused of treason and are exterminated, and Hye-ah also ends her life in misery.

The female protagonist strives to change this.
    She happened to invest money in a business that helped her greatly.

The male protagonist is one from the beginning. It is openly described in the novel as a companion of fate.
    A few people appear, like sub-male leads, but they don't have much of a relationship or role. At this rate, I don't think he's a sub male lead.

I ran to the end hoping for a happy ending, but...
    There's a twist in the second half of the story, and suddenly a person with no clue betrays her, and as a result, one of her brothers ends up dying... It's uncomfortable. Even if you're happy, it's not like you're happy...

RAYRAYOFANGELA likes this.