Resolved I'm looking for a bl novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Honeeypieee, Sep 23, 2023.

1. Honeeypieee

Honeeypieee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's a qt, I have read it not too long ago but I forget the name.

The genre is space or advance future something-

So the MC possess the body of a guy, his the "hero" of their organisation. so like let's start with the bg- well the original host past, is his family was killed, his planet was invaded (by the ml). Also Ml is like a crazy tyrant.
    The og host fortunately "upgrade" and became different from the norms, he got supper strength. And he got a best friend who like him (If I recall, every world he comes, there would be 3 guys who likes him by the end.. and he do it for the additional points that is rewarded by successful captivating additional important characters) so ml is a king, he likes to colonize planets. MC was tasked to make the ml like him, therefore since the plotline was on the part where og host tried to assassinate ml, he used it to his own advantages. And managed to shot ml is the shoulder, then he was tortured, asking or forcing him to spill were is his hideout. Mc being strong head although his supposed to be dying but not answering, caught MC attention and since he managed to get out alive of the torture for weeks(regenerated twice and tortured again) ml made him his "bodyguard" and he became ml toy. Then ml mad MC's organizations misunderstood that his a traitor and sent people to kill him, mc took the chance to let his friend escape. Then since he betrayed ml, he made him a slave. Fast forward to MC planning on killing ml.. then he asked the general(a guy that want revolution) who also likes him to send MC's best friend a message to start the war. The MC's who is now powerless after ml injected him with something to remove his power, actually used a opposite drug that makes him strong for a day but in results his body start self destruct.. MC manage to actually hurt ml to the point of coma as his life is on the line but he survived (he stab his heart, to make in believable that he hates him) then general and best friend give MC to ml, as MC instructed.. and with the thought of saving MC, since they know that only ml can do it as his planet is the only one with advanced medicine. (Ohh at this point, ml LOVE MC) then after MC kinda regain his strength a little, he was able activated the self destruct button that will blown the entire planet(with the ring ml gave him, -ml gave it with intention to make MC know his sincere and to make others see that he value him as his other half, and that their position is equal) .. then as the countdown comes, ml proudly smile.. after MC said through the phone that if they met in a different way then maybe, maybe he can love him.. literally admitting that he love and hated him at this point. A bittersweet smile.. the fact that his gonna die with his beloved..

2. An Asian Dragon

An Asian Dragon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Strategy to Capture That Scum Gong, Arc 6, The Empire's Captive, Ch84

Honeeypieee likes this.
  3. Honeeypieee

Honeeypieee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh thanks!!!!!❤️