Recommendations I'm looking for cultivation novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by sheeya, Nov 1, 2023.

Tags:
  1. sheeya

sheeya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm wondering if there is any cultivation novel where the main character display incredible comprehension abilities from the start, or has a system that helps with comprehension.

Like, he gets a new cultivation technique and he understands it almost right away to a high degree (it's fine if his cultivation aptitude is trash as long as he can learn and master techniques to a high degree).

Or if it's a system, then it helps him learn techniques that he finds in a short time. Not a system that gives him techniques, has to be techniques that he acquires. It should also have a typical weak-to-strong progression where MC has to find cultivation resources, defeat enemies and that and not be something like where MC is a farmer with a system that secretly becomes OP. It should progress like any Er Gen novel.

I know most main character have comprehension abilities superior to their peers even if it's not logical or consistent throughout the novel, so I'm specifically looking for novels where the MC has really abnormal comprehension abilities.

2. hypersniper159

hypersniper159 Creator of NuF’s 7th Enigma

Reading List:
    Link
  3. WebNovelForge

WebNovelForge Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These will do:
    Martial World
    In the Realm of the Gods, countless legends fought over a mysterious cube. After the battle, it disappeared into the void. Lin Ming stumbles upon this mystery object and begins his journey to become a hero of the land.
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/martial-world/

Sage Monarch
    Yang Qi was the son of the patriarch of a wealthy family from a small town.
    Believing himself to be in love, he stole a pill for his lover, only to have the girl betray him, by taking the pill and leaving him behind.
    Caught, his dantian was crippled and left to die under the lightning.
    This lightning helped him to recover his lost martial arts and also helped him gain a new, divine-like cultivation technique.
    After this second chance, he gains more power as he sought revenge and also to find about his missing mother….
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/sage-monarch/

4. Anica

Anica Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Top tier providence, secretly cultivating for a thousand years....well i recommend this its good novel you should try it...