Recommendations Is there any good system cultivation novels?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by sheeya, Apr 15, 2024.

1. sheeya

sheeya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for any cultivation novels where MC's advantage is a system that helps with his cultivation journey in one way or another.

I have already read "Top Tier Providence..." novel. I didn't dislike it, but I prefer it if the novel follows more of a standard cultivation novel's progression. Jumping from sect to sect, entering secret realms, fighting arrogant young masters, rising up within his sect etc etc.

Picklepickle likes this.
  2. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Starless

Starless Seeker of Sagas

Reading List:
    Link
    Worlds’ apocalypse online, histories number one founder, The Strongest System (author xin Feng writes a bunch of system novels) , Ultimate Scheming System, I am the fated villain, 80 years of signing in at the cold palace, My Girlfriend From Turquoise Pond Requests My Help After My Millennium Seclusion, Please, I Really Didn’t Want To Fall in Love With My Master! Black tech Internet cafe and Gourmet of Another World (not much face slapping or adventuring for these two). Arrogant young master template A variation 4. Bunch of system novels on Webnovel and mtl sites but quality varies.

4. sheeya

sheeya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Addictedtoreading likes this.
  5. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure. Might have been Wuxiaworld back then. I read first few thousand chapters several years ago (pretty sure I read it partially in MTL, probably on lnmtl) with intention to read the rest when novel is finished, but it is still ongoing, so I'm still waiting to continue.

6. MiraculousEagle

MiraculousEagle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the new world on royal road might be something that interests you
    litrpg apocalypse with a cultuvation system