Recommendations isekai historical manhwa

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by hanjibub, Dec 31, 2023.

1. hanjibub

hanjibub Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello! looking for recommendations about isekai historical manhwas wherein the female lead actually becomes friends with the "original female lead", and the latter is not evil. something like how in beware the villainess, melissa became friends with yuri, or how in my Next Life as a villainess, katarina became friends with maria.

i'm just so sick of reading how the "original female lead" is actually the evil one, not the female lead who isekai'd into the story ㅠㅠ

ps. disregard the link in the Next Life, i dunno how to remove it

2. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kill the villainess
    Mc doesn't like the FL she even hates her, however she understands the dilemma that the FL has, doesn't care though, mc still hates her. FL doesn't hate mc but her existence hurts the mc.

Here Comes the Golden Spoon!
    Mc is the sister of the original novel FL, however the readers didn't like her sister so another FL was added and the OG got turned into the villain, the MC doesn't like her sister but she cleans up after her BS. There's no love just managing her problematic behaviour.

I became the wife of the monstrous crown prince
    Mc is the sister of the FL, she died early in the novel, both sisters are close.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2023