Logitech Keyboard recs? Idk where to ask anymore

Discussion in 'Tech Discussion' started by sslsdm, May 14, 2024.

1. sslsdm

sslsdm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anw anw i ask a few forums abt this but still aint have answers yet, so i might as well asking here.

So i have samsung s8 tab, and just a few days ago i decide to play genshin there bc my phone storage almost full :whistle: anw anw i have a cheap ass keyboard (like really really cheap that shi aint have any brand lol) so ig i cant play genshin using it??? Or is it i just dont know how to set it up?

Anw i decide to buy something from logitech brand but dont really have any clue what type to buy? Yall have type reccs? But i need something cheap that fits my broke ass student wallet :cry: and i kinda want to ask... Do we have to uh set (?) It up so i could play games on that keyboard or i just need to connect usb/bluetooth and i immediately can play game with it(?) Honestly ion have any clue :cry: please dont judge my dumbness :coffee: My major is modern farming so ion have any clue what to do, thankmzz :barefoot:

2. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if your keyboard is bluetooth, you should be able to connect using that (basically any bluetooth keyboard should work for your tablet). If you have usb 2 keyboard, you can try connecting it to the usb c port on the tablet using an adapter (just pick one up from amazon or walmart or whatever is your local cheapest store). I am not sure if keyboards like that work, never been interested, but there is nothing technological that should prevent that from working.
    If you want to buy a new keyboard, just type "android keyboard" in your local market and get it.
    I don't recommend Logitech anymore because the company has been manufacturing crap for the past 15 years. Company Arteck makes a lot of different android-supported keyboards, so you can try one of them.

3. xiazixin

xiazixin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Logitech is fine, at least for people who don't type anything more than a email. Though many people on this forum might disagree, (well, normies don't do translating and editing online) though there are better choices. But what better keyboards than Logitech that you can get from free.

I mean didn't the patent on cherry Keys got expired? Triple mode mechanical keyboards did go as low as 10 use right? Although 10 dollars isn't free, it's still unlimited times more expensive than logitech.

Tips: go to local recycling centers, look for place with abs plastics or electronic, there is high chance you can get Logitech keyboards for free.

Last edited: May 19, 2024 at 4:00 PM