Recommendations Looking For A Harem Novel Or Fanfiction Exactly Like This

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Heaven Might, Nov 23, 2023.

1. Heaven Might

Heaven Might Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, has anyone read this webnovel? The Dragon God Of Tyranny(Dxd) by God_of_wolves

If someone did read this one, then I am looking for an Highschool DxD fanfiction, or really any harem novel or fanfiction just like this one. I do not care about the technical quality of this novel or if others considered this one bad or boring. I genuinely love everything about this fanfiction, I love Malkueth, his domineering personality, his obsession with strength and how he doesn't take shit from anyone and doesn't have to be a subordinate to anyone.

The action is good, and I love how the harem isn't filled with bullshit melodrama or teasing that goes nowhere, if he likes a woman then he will get that woman, I really want a harem like this.

And for those who haven't read this fanfiction, basically I want an Mc like this one, where he wants power, does what he wants without any restriction and his overpower. I do not care about seeing a Mc trying to be a good person or blend into human society, I fend novels like these with a large focus on the mundane side so fucking boring. I hate novels where the Mc power growth is so slow and there's barely any advancement in the harem all because of jealously bullshit.

I just want any novel or fanfiction where the Mc gains power very quickly, doesn't take shit from anyone, can actually beat the powerful people in the story instead of struggling, and actually has a harem. A true harem as in the harem doesn't just get barely form after 100 chapters, I love early romance than barely any romance.

And it is a harem where the girls accepts that they are in a harem and there are regular interactions of them being in a harem. I like seeing sex scenes, but it's not a deal breaker if there is none.

2. Starless

Starless Seeker of Sagas

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m read a bit of worlds strongest became the games weakest villain aka this Eroge won’t make me fall which had an mc like you described plus harem but I dropped it pretty quick so not sure what direction things end up heading in.

3. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You could try

Returning from the Immortal World - rebirth, harem part starts somewhere later in the novel, just before he (while bringing along 20.000 of his people incl family) ascends to immortal world again. However it felt like from the start there was not a chapter where there was not a woman around him chasing him. :)
    Otherworldly Evil Monarch

However in both novels it's not an MC that says if I want them I'll get them. They take no sh*t from others, but concerning harem they postpone it for a long time. In first one mother decides to take in all the women in his harem and in second one it's more like, the women like him so much he can't refuse.

4. Heaven Might

Heaven Might Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I already read both of those novels and I didn't like either of them. Both of them were just boring to me as their power growth was slow, their personalities didn't interest me and I hated their romance. In the fanfiction I talked about, the Mc actually has an extremely fast power growth and mainly only has an interest in improving his strength. He's like Li Qiye where if somebody annoys him, they will die no matter if they're some kind of ancestor. And I honestly hate cultivation novels harems, nearly all of them are just teasing that goes nowhere for most of the novel or just jealous melodrama. The only harem I like from Xianxia was Martial World as there was no melodrama in the slightest.