Recommendations Looking for fics where other characters are reborn instead of mc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by booklover_infi, May 15, 2024.

1. booklover_infi

booklover_infi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for recommendations for novels where instead of the Mc transmigrating/timetravelling/ being reborn, it's the ml or side characters.

Something like 'Everyone but me is reborn'.

Especially would love some recognizing mc's worth and giving Mc love and affection.
    I don't mind Mc giving up on family, like in 'scum family chase me after rebirth', but would prefer reconciliation and bonding (looking for some good wish fulfillment, and am kinda tired of dog blood and revenge).

2. Lotus_Skiies

Lotus_Skiies 〘The Well Known Fujoshi ⁠^⁠^⁠〙

Reading List:
    Link
    It is ok if it's a bl then I know one novel:
    Married thrice to salted fish..
    Here the ml transmigrates..

booklover_infi likes this.
  3. booklover_infi

booklover_infi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bl is okay too and yeah, I've read that.

Lotus_Skiies likes this.
  4. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After I Got Married, Those Who Betrayed Me Were Reborn - former suitors / friends of MC reborn

I've read several novels where MC has transmigrated and one or more characters have been reborn or both MC and ML have been reborn. Or variations of that. Is that okay as well? A few examples (I know more) are:

Greetings, Ninth Uncle - variation, MC dreams of things that will happen, twinsister reborn, schemes and conspiracies
    Divine Doctor, Sweet Wife - MC and ML both reborn, building up a better life together, nice families (with a few exceptions) and poor to rich
    My Son is a Reborn Villain - son reborn, MC transmigrated, slice of life
    The Original Partner Robbed of Luck is Reborn - MC transmigrated, cousin reborn, poor to rich

5. booklover_infi

booklover_infi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I've read most of these stories too lol. It's pretty niche but I really liked the concept of others being reborn, and 'after I got married...' was honestly such a fun read. Thank you for reminding me of it. Will have to reread it.

But yeah, usually, I just peruse the 'multiple reincarnated individuals' tag, however, I specifically am looking for og Mc, reborn others.

6. blup96

blup96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 15, 2024
  7. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    This one is 'everybody regressed'.
    https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/65734/the-swordwing-saga-litrpg-cultivation
    The MC regressed back to when she first joined the sect so she's once again in her young, powerless noob self. The problem is, since everyone also regressed and retained their memories, a lot of bigshots around the world remember the MC being a murderhobo to them as she fought her way to ascension.

8. booklover_infi

booklover_infi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you all for the reccs!

9. KiraGrimoire

KiraGrimoire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Villains All Fell in Love with Me After Rebirth

10. Ezprit

Ezprit New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not completely everyone but the main character, but 'transmigrator meets Reincarnator ' also has characters that also remember the past life and is pretty good.

11. Namegyu

Namegyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not everyone but I read Regressor Instruction Manual.
    It is like the world become game, MC have the worst talent, but he has skill to look at another person status window. He meet transmigrator and follow him to become his closest friend so even if he is weak, he can trampled everyone and even become strong.
    It's harem, one of his lover is prophet and can see the previous time in regression 1st life too. Well, our protagonist is the big villain that Regressor have that turn over from humanity bc he think they would lose