Recommendations Looking for romance, harem noovel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by IamSaint, Apr 16, 2024.

Tags:
  1. IamSaint

IamSaint New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for novels similar to "Incompatible Interspecies Wives" and "Becoming Professor Moriarty’s Probability". Both of them are well written; I mean, they are easy to read, and at the same time, they are very interesting. Like in "Becoming Professor Moriarty’s Probability", with their riddles and mystery. Or like in "Incompatible Interspecies Wives", where red flags go one after another. And the main thing is that it's all about romance and harem. .

2. OneHopeSniper

OneHopeSniper Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    fated to be loved by villains
    alot of action though

3. IamSaint

IamSaint New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. Though I know about this novel, but I read pretty bad comments where it was said that Mc hides his power and the system does everything for him. But if it's really this kind of gem, then I'll try it.

4. TheZenith

TheZenith New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Became a Hero Traveling with the Mischievous Saintess
    Try this, its bit weird but maybe you will like it

5. IamSaint

IamSaint New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, man, but 8 chapters isn't the best option. It should be no less than 50 chapters, or one chapter in length should be around an hour of reading. But you know, I'll try.

6. Goblinslate

Goblinslate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you read The Main Heroines are Trying to Kill Me? It's by the same author as the Moriarty novel.
    Kidnapped Dragons is also very good.
    Wuxiaworld's Tribulation of Myriad Races is schemers galore.

8. IamSaint

IamSaint New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, I read "The Main Heroines Are Trying to Kill Me", It really felt like the same author; I mean, it was good with all these emotions and writing style as well (again, the same author), but I stopped in a chapter where the black-haired girl, mc butler, facked the system. For some reason, it didn't feel right, so I stopped. Also, mc was too poor. Huh, but you know, I think about continuing to read it. Again, the author writes well about romance drama and makes me cry as a 10-year-old girl.

"Kidnapped Dragons", I didn't read it, but there's no harem in the tags. Can you say if it's really so? And what about romance? After four hundred chapters, do they go further than just holding hands?

9. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah. I forgot about the harem requirement. There is romance but only with one person. I can't remember if there's sex but for all intents and purposes they're sleeping together by the end.