Recommendations Looking for slow-burn/bromance type BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by AnOrdinaryHero, Apr 7, 2024.

1. AnOrdinaryHero

AnOrdinaryHero Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello there! This is my first time using the forum so forgive me if I don't make myself clear enough or am confusing with the structure of my request.

I'm looking for BL (Boys love) of any language that is slow burn like 'Global examination', 'Opening a shop in the nightmare world', 'Invasion day' and 'High energy QR code' to mention a few.
    Personally I'd prefer a BL that starts off enemies/friend/allies and slowly progresses into companionship and near the end transforms into romance. Kind of like 'Omniscient Reader's viewpoint' or 'Trapped in a web novel as a good-for-nothing' if they later turned into a BL.

I'm not particularly picky on most things like dynamics, looks and the like but I do hope it's a genuine slow-burn and not something along the lines of 'Oh wow, N/N's hair smells soooo good, wow he's so attractive. But no, I can't think like that, I'm straight!' where the characters develop a crush on each other early on in the novel and only painstakingly confess at the end.

Preferably, if you could recommend novels outside of the Zerg (Mecha), Wuxia/Xianxia (martial arts/sects) or Omegaverse tropes or any other *super* cliche trope- though it's perfect fine if that'sthe only applicable tropes.

Thank you so much for your time and effort! (^-^)
    (And I'm incredibly sorry for being so picky)

Zjy and Furrina like this.
  2. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. AnOrdinaryHero

AnOrdinaryHero Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the recommendation, I'll make sure to give them all a read! hopefully they're what I'm looking for~ o(〃^▽^〃)o

4. blup96

blup96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. AnOrdinaryHero

AnOrdinaryHero Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I'll be sure to read those recommendations. Hopefully they'll be what I'm looking for. I'm practically desperate for a good slow-burn. o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ