Spoiler Lover of Green Midnight

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aylin122, Mar 11, 2024.

1. Aylin122

Aylin122 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A mansion of a Viscount in the 19th century, and Edgar and June, two servants and lovers who live there. One day, while they thought they would spend their lives together in love, everything starts to go wrong with the sudden appearance of Cameron, the Viscount’s illegitimate son…

Manhwakrazy likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://www.novelupdatesforum.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Apr 3, 2024
    Manhwakrazy likes this.
  3. Jefrin Harary

Jefrin Harary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers???

tifftiff2121 likes this.
  4. tifftiff2121

tifftiff2121 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoilers!!! This one seems messy and sexy

5. clarinha_167

clarinha_167 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cameron is an idiot! Throwing any plate and glass offered by the butler on the floor and throwing tantrums. I can't believe that the maid is falling in love with this guy who is clearly a scoundrel. They even kissed!

6. Sofiethequeen

Sofiethequeen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the last chapter they kissed I didn't read it from one. It's kinda a habit. Idk how this happened but it's cool and I saw them kissing while she was saying I have a lover like she knows exactly and repeating it but kiss another guy. I hate cheaters :////
    Not going to read it until I read spoilers that she regrets or break up with the lover.

Ac03, Manhwakrazy, clraei and 4 others like this.
  7. clarinha_167

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not in favor of cheaters either, and the maid has so far shown herself to be nothing but a dishonest and characterless person. Cameron lives up to the title of asshole and she falls unrealistically in love with this idiot

Ac03, clraei, Naenia and 3 others like this.
  8. tifftiff2121

Reading List:
    Link
    So wtf just happened? Did June think the invite was from the blonde boy??

Ac03 likes this.
  9. jsemere

jsemere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She did!:cautious: Gurl is dumb and naive ngl:facepalm:. I wanna slap the shit outta that ugly,creepy Cameron . Seems like he's obssessed with the step sister Victoria eew:sick: even kissing her and she's kinda blushing ,who knows he is plotting some revenge on her family.

It's only the beginning but damn Cameron is really getting on my nerves :blobangery:along with that June! She seems bored of the relationship with Edgar being monotonous and no 'excitement' while easily swayed by the 'lady's man Cameron'and didn't even push him away and already got kissed, poor Edgar it's still cheating tho, I really hope he doesn't end with this naive maid,June. I didn't see cheating tag but damn the story so far is great and interesting ,just hate Cameron and even June. I feel there's going to be alot of drama, angst , misunderstanding,betrayal and mystery involved.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2024 at 11:24 AM
    Ac03 and Manhwakrazy like this.
  10. CUEBEE5566

CUEBEE5566 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The artwork is superb.

I feel like everyone in this series is sus.

Lady Victoria is probably only using Edgar to destroy Cameron. Maybe she really likes Cameron..

11. Naenia

Naenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers?

12. adelexhex

adelexhex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a novel for this?

13. clarinha_167

Reading List:
    Link
    no

14. nancevv

nancevv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hooo boi this is soo good... :))

15. tifftiff2121

Reading List:
    Link
    wtf just happened?! Is he in love with the dude?? I'm so confused, what did he confess?!

What happened? I'm too stupid to understand

16. Marieam188

Marieam188 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GUYS! I read chapter 11 and 12, it seems like Cameron projects his lover’s face on Edgar cause he imagines that his lover has green eyes like Edgar’s. And you know how he is a jerk to Edgar, well, before he became sixteen and became a womanizer, the way he got attention was through crazy acts like killing a bird. I think he went back to those behaviours around Edgar because he wants his attention since he can’t seduce him like he does with women to get their attention.

At the end of chapter 11 we see that he gifts a brooch ( I think ? ) that looks like a rose to Edgar, and just before that they were at a play where the male lead gets stuck in his love for the female lead after giving her a red rose.

I think the reason Cameron went after June isn’t because he’s interested in her, he seriously has girls fawning over him wherever he goes. I think he did that to piss Edgar off since he began acting this way to June after Edgar said how precious she was to him at chapter 2. Next scene we see her after that is when Cameron is with her. It really feels like he did that so Edgar would give him attention.

Also, while I hate Cameron, I still kind of pity him. In chapter 10 Edgar tells him how he just needs to open up to his family and they will accept him. The very next day, in chapter 12 Cameron has a conversation with his father where he asks his father if he had missed him and why he didn’t visit more when he was a child. The father tries to avoid it by changing the topic right away and starts talking to Edgar and the sister in English
    ( they are in France and everyone talks French and Cameron can’t talk in English ) right in front of Cameron directly after that conversation ( as if he was trying to exclude him from the conversation ) even Edgar felt awkward about it. You can tell that Cameron is starved for love and attention and that the reason he’s like that is because his family is shit.

right after that, he goes back to pissing him off by showing that he had intimate contact with June, as if trying to get attention again.

what do you guys think?

17. nancevv

nancevv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

But why Cameron kissed Victoria tho?
    Did Victoria ever had feelings for Cameron?

I dunno man i think so far Cameron is just chaos, inducing anything deep inside others

Korean comment on Naver labeled Cameron "homme fatale" and so far i dunno how to feel about him tbh, I'll just wait for more chapters

18. Katiekatz27

Katiekatz27 New Member

Reading List:
    Link

I could see your idea potentially coming to life. There seems to be something about Edgar that triggers Cameron, and also that he wants Edgar's attention even if negative.
    Cameron's relationship with his sister and June make little sense to me yet though. I find the imagery in some chapters with the "Green blood" on Edgar, June, and the sister ominous. Also, the imagery of the sister and June covering Cameron with their hands is ominous. I would love to hear other's opinions on this imagery...

My only thought is if Cameron truly does like Edgar like it is currently being mapped out to be, wouldn't the novel be under the BL category or that listed as a hashing? Or are some BL not distinctly listed as such, I don't really read BL so I would not know, as I mostly just read straight or GL manhwas.

19. Marinessa

Marinessa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this going the BL route. It looks like both Cameron and Edgar are now circling each other. The tension is so palpable.
    This is just my theory but Edgar seems to be the one Cameron is searching for. Their back stories are eerily similar.
    Mother ran away and left the child with the father. Father abandoned the child after that we don't know what happened.

20. CUEBEE5566

CUEBEE5566 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My Theory:

In chapter 1

It seems there's a panel of Victoria and June were fighting over a man(maybe Cameron)

Edgar described Carmen(Cameron) as someone like a cuckoo bird at midnight
    "Cuckoos are well known for laying their eggs in the nests of other birds, called brood parasitism"

And then he kept going and said from the start he was harnessing someone's nest as if it was his own(so it may be June)

So Edgar described him as Ominous being.

Then we get to see another panel where Victoria and June still fighting over Cameron but Edgar's hand was also included trying to reach out to Cameron.

So maybe Victoria is lying to Edgar about Cameron because the truth is, she is attracted to him, lusting over him just like every other girls. Maybe Cameron rejected her so her obsession turned into hatred (if I can't have you no one can)

June will also be in love with Cameron... maybe she will even get pregnant.

So Edgar's hatred will grow even stronger.

He will want to destroy Cameron but at the same time he will also want to be that "special someone"

Maybe no one will really have Cameron, he's probably like a femme Fatale in their lives.

In the story that Cameron wrote:
    Carmen was killed because of someone's desire(Victoria assumed it was her because she was guilty of having that desire)

Along that line was about his Eternal Green Lover
    (If this is Oi, I will assume Cameron has memory of his past lives of course amd forever longing for his lover.

But Maybe Cameron was just that messed up, forever longing for love so he kept indulging himself from the desires of other women.

But in that scene where Cameron was insulting Edgar, Cameron said he has no interest in trained dogs like Edgar "unless" he has that (I assumed desire towards Cameron) so Edgar felt insulted especially because Cameron was looking in his eyes when he said that.

Later on we see Edgar saying he find it exciting, the thought of being special to someone.
    So that means Edgar now has desire towards Cameron(not physically)

So I assumed the GreenMidnight Maybe referring to Edgar(bcoz of his eyes) and the lover maybe referring to Cameron.

But I think Cameron will die either killed by Victoria, June or Edgar

Last edited: Apr 15, 2024 at 7:44 PM