Recommendations Manhwa, Manga, Manhua: Less Romance, No Romance manga

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by absenior19, Oct 18, 2021.

1. absenior19

absenior19 Neutral Rational

Reading List:
    Link
    Dark and Light Martial Emperor
    20/20
    Yeon Hojeong, the first to unite the dark factions as the leader of the Unorthodox Faction, collaborates with the Orthodox Faction to overcome the chaos of the Three Cults. However, he meets an untimely end, entangled in the schemes of the Murim Alliance Leader.
    -
    Enjoyable. worth reading, but its at a interesting cornerstone. So stack 50 chp before reading further. Slow updates.

2. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    The Demon Emperor Hopes for a Hero
    3/3
    Betrayed and faced with death by the one he trusted, the Demon Emperor meets his end. Having always longed for death, he welcomes his final moments with a sense of peace. However, 66 years later, he awakens in an unfamiliar body. To his surprise, this body is referred to as a ‘hero’? The Demon Emperor never meant to exist for the sake of peace! Eventually, he embarks on a journey once again, not to seek happiness, but to embrace death…
    -
    hmm for now can say, barely readable. As plot seem trash. But other than that its ok. 3 chp too few to say anything, so lets stack 20 chp and then judge.
    Slow Updates. Maybe hiatus, idk

3. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    Genius Corpse-Collecting Warrior
    12/12
    It has already been two years since I possessed a character in this insanely difficult game. In order to go back to Earth, I have no choice but to stop the downfall of this world and reach the ending of this game. [You have collected the body of a “pathetic soldier.” Inheriting abilities.] [Inherited rewards: Stamina +1, Proficiency +1, Dehaman’s Armored Combat (D)] I will see through to the end of this game no matter what!
    -
    Good manhwa, but need to stack chp, lets stack 20 chp for now.

4. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    Devil Returns To School Days
    49/49
    On the last day of my 19, an ill-willed school violence brought my life to a halt. And I returned to the past. So I decided to be the ‘Malice’ wiping out the evil.
    -
    Good manhwa, enjoyable. But gotta stack at least 15 chp before reading further.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2024
  5. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    Weapon Maker
    29/29
    Here, try this sword. Junseo Shin is a master weapon creator doing menial jobs to keep a low profile in a world teeming with monster dungeons. But his habit of lending weapons to those in need exposes him to mega guilds and covert figures out to kill budding heroes from his past life. Can Junseo craft his way out of trouble and uncover the conspiracy that followed him to this life?
    -
    Enjoyable. Need to stack 15 more chp before reading further.

6. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    Killer Peter
    3/26
    The Elderly Killer that had been betrayed, returns! But…No one recognizes me?! “I’m the strongest then!”
    -
    Not too bad, but not good either. Kind of boring ig. But its ok for time pass. As its pure fighting type. So no poison or bs.
    Tho mc seems to have emotions and he may not be bad person. But better than all other trash. Only problem is, Story is kind of boring.

7. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    Muscle joseon
    chp read, around 20 something
    -
    ok for time pass. nothing great or good.